Sorry for leaving for so long

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by armyfisher2, Oct 18, 2008.

1. armyfisher2

armyfisher2 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Hey there brothers I just finished my move and I have the internet hooked up now so as soon as I find the box with my cam in it I will post the pics of my last flat head adventure with armyfisher before I left GA. We both hooked into some big fish that we never got on the boat. He faught one for a little over 2 hours that ended up breaking his line and at the same time I was fighting a fish that I ended up fighting for just over 4 hours at which point the fish ran as hard as he could and took every last bit of line I had on my reel. So all the pics you will see are of the fight never got to see the fish though. Other than that we had a couple of small channel cats that we didnt even take pics of. Now that I am here in MO and moved into my house I hope the wife lets me hit the water soon.:wink:

2. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    welcome back fella

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Welcome back and hope all goes well for u

4. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Welcome back to the BOC.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Steve we Welcome you back and look forward to seeing your pics.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome back and good luck hitting the water.

7. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <He faught one for a little over 2 hours that ended up breaking his line and at the same time I was fighting a fish that I ended up fighting for just over 4 hours at which point the fish ran as hard as he could and took every last bit of line I had on my reel.>

What the... Enough is enough, this looks like a job for the infamous Georgian BassMassey to straighten out! :wink:

Bill in SC

8. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    welcome back Steve. 4 hours of fight! holy moly was you using ice fishing equipment? i bet you both were hooked into the same log rollin down the river. lol jk

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Welcome back Stranger. Looking forward to see the pictures.