Sorry Fellas, I haven't been around

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfisherman369, Dec 12, 2005.

1. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Sorry Fellas I havent been on here in awhile . Found out my Mother has cancer and has about 4 months left . Times are hard .

Anyway anyone catching anything ? If so where at I am in need of a get away........lol .

Got a 12 point buck 3 weekends ago . Main beams are 154 mm around .
    Wall mount for sure .

2. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    catfisherman369,

I hate to that about your mother, make the time left with her precious. I will keep her in my prayers.

Glad to see you came back!

WTG On the buck!

Josh

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I dont remember ya, but glad you made it back. I know your busy, but if you get the time, maybe fill out your profile a little more and put up a profile pic. I might remember ya then.
    LOL. Be easier for members to turn ya on to a good fishing spot by knowing location etc. Members be catching fish all the time. Check out the fishing threads. Might find ya a good spot to try out. Good luck and welcome back.

Sorry to hear about your Mom. I know how hard that can be. I lost my Mom 2 years ago this week from a long illness. My wife and I was the only one's to deal with it all, almost 24 hours a day for several months and we had help with home health care. Lot of work on us.
    I learned the hard way even though it can be stressful at times, the best thing, is to enjoy the time you have left.

I will put You, your Mom and family on prayer list.

4. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    catfisherman369,

You, your family, and your mother are being added to my prayer list as well. Make each moment with your mom count and NEVER be afraid to let her know how you feel about her.

If you need someone to talk to about it, I'm sure any brother on the BOC, myself included, would be happy to talk to you. Or, listen and let you talk.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent for your mother and family. Have a great Holliday and see ya when you get back.