Sorry Dale

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by derail, May 4, 2008.

1. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Just when I thought Junior would break his drought, here comes Wild Thing. After a second look on the replay, the whole mess didn't look so bad. Kyle might need to invest in extra security for awhile, though. There were a lot of fists being shook in the stands.

2. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Kyle thought he won the race, everyone was holding up one finger.
    smokey

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Im not a big Kyle Busch fan, but there is one thing I admire and its that boy dont like 2nd place.

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Wish I had the pleasure of showing my number 1 to him tv screen don't do it justice.

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Wish I had the opportunity to show him more than 1 finger.....I like him but he needs an a$$ whipping over that and I'd love to be the one to be able to do it. That was pure & simple uncalled for BS!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

6. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    I woulda liked to see Dale get that flag. Maybe he can ride the emotion from this whole deal into a couple of wins this season. Be real sweet with his new team. As long as my man Tony gets more wins than he does.:wink:

7. catman37

catman37 New Member

State:
    ohio
    kyle's a loose cannon that needs to be dealt with,and one day that little sob will get his!

8. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Man I have to agree, I just hope someone deals with him enough to make an impression before he really hurts someone. He's a heckuva talent, but I just wonder what kind of sense he has sometimes.

9. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Just looked like one of those racing deals to me. Do you Earnhardt fans remember back to Kansas last year during "The Chase." I think that deal cost Kyle Busch a lot more than Saturday's race cost Jr. I'm not a Kyle Busch fan but I do believe that what happened Saturday night was just one of those racing deals,nothing intentional. If you want to be mad at anyone you should be mad at Nascar for not making Denny Hamlin get off of the race track when he had the flat tire. I think Jr has handled this incident a lot better than his fans have.JMO

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80164&page=2

you can see the video on this link. i posted it in another thread. i DONT like kyle. yet this was totally an accident with no fault but wanting to win. look at the view from boyers on board. busch was completely sideways before turning right to save it. that isnt visibale from the side cameras shots.

he did nothing wrong but try to win. wich is there job. after viewing clints on board i have nothing bad to say about this incident. i did think it was intentional during the race. but after seeing the vid on youtube and seeing boyers on board view a couple times. my mind changed. just hrad racing for a win. cost them both. just cost jr more unfourtunatly.

11. catman37

catman37 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i took a look at your videos you posted and i have to disagree,you can clearly see kyle turned his front wheels to the right,right into junior,although i gotta admit it looked like junior was comming down into him pretty hard also.

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I agree, Kyle was trying to wreck JR so he could win the race. Not the first time he's done it.:angry:
    If he don't settle down and act right he's gonna get killed or beat up really bad. I thought he had settled down until a few weeks ago in the truck race where he took himself and another driver out. He's a loose cannon that needs to be dealt with!!!:angry:
    Its just not for crashing JR, I'd say the same even If I didn't like the driver that he crashed.:angry:

13. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    John,I'm not trying to cause trouble,but I think you're looking at this from Jr's side only. If the roles had been reversed Saturday night do you think Jr wouldn't have done the same thing that Busch did? Since you're calling Busch a loose cannon is that the way that you referred to Dale,Sr, as a loose cannon. How many times during his career did Dale,Sr do the very same thing that Busch did Saturday Night? So,I guess the point I'm trying to make is if you want to talk about dirty driving,I don't think you would have to look further than Dale,Sr to see one of the dirtiest drivers to ever compete in Nascar. How do you think he got his nickname of "The Intimidator."

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

No trouble at all Buddy, It'd take a lot more than that to offend me, we all have our own opinions!!!:wink:

I agree about Dale Sr. He was the best Driver ever!!! He wasn't a punk, he was a class act and my favorite of all time!!!!! Sure, he wrecked some people but he was a whole lot better than Kyle will ever be!!!!!
    Kyle is a young punk that needs to grow up!!! Remember the truck race a few weeks ago that he made the same bone head move and took him and another out. He just needs to mature and settle down before him or anybody else gets hurt or killed. Also the incident with S. Wallace.

As I quoted from my previous post I said I'd feel the same way whoever it was.
    It clearly showed Kyle turning right into JR, which was wrong!:angry:
    Actually, I think JR has more sense to do to that to Kyle.
    Nothing is gonna change my opinion about this matter.:wink:
    No offense towards you either Buddy, just MHO.:wink:

I've watched the replays about 15+ times and I see it was clearly Kyle's fault. Kyle did get loose but he could have backed off a bit and been a 1, 2 finish for them with Kyle probably winning it.
    Also, I think Hamlin should be heavily penalized for stopping on the track to purposely bring out the caution for Kyle to catch up. As soon as the yellow was thrown he drove fine to the pits. Just because Kyle was his teammate. That was very low down and dirty if you ask me!!!:angry:
    I've lost all respect for Kyle & Hamlin after that, Kyle will get whats coming to him, I guarantee that!!!:angry:

I'm not the only one that called Kyle a loose cannon either..:wink:

15. Cuda-Cada

Cuda-Cada Member

State:
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Cole Trickle: Yeah, well that son of a ***** just slammed into me.

Harry Hogge: No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.

:wink:

16. catman37

catman37 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i tHOUGHT we were talking about JR ,not dale senior.i suppose you're going to tell me that jr races just like his daddy,i think we all know better then that! not that jr hasnt done some stuff on the track that he shouldnt have done,like the race where he got into the back of carl edwards.i dont think its really fair to compare jr to the way his father raced,jr races a little cleaner then that.

17. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yea I was at the Lake fishing and that was the big talk, they was listening to the race on there radios and said that he wrecked JR, thats some crazy stuff once Earnheart Jr, finally gets to finish line someone wrecks him.

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    sorry but you guys need glasses. from the rear view from boyers cam is the ONLY one that shows the true side. kyles cars drivers side can be seen showing clearly he was loosing the rear of his car and turned right to save it. i vcan see it plain as daylights through my window. sorry you guys cant get over jr not winning but he didnt. crying aint gonna help. guess 42 cars should just let him win everytime hugh???

earnhards are the cleanest drivers on the track. ya right. ok kyle dont it on pourpose to he could get second. WAIT. if kyle just followed jr hed still be second. thats the point. he didnt .

19. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ONLY AFTER HIS ASS TURNED AROUND.

LOOK AT THE BOYERS VIEW. THE REST DONT SHOW KYLE LOOSING THE REAR. OLNY BOYERS VIEW DOES. COME ON WHINING AINT CHANGING MY MIND.

I CLEARLY SEE KYLES # ON THE SIDE AS IT CAME AROUND. HE TURNED RIGHT TO SAVE IT AND POOR JR WAS SO TIGHT ON HIM HE GOT INVOLVED.

john.
    WHY IS KYLE A LOOSE CANNON? LOOK AT THE 3 SERIES STANDINGS MAN. IDE SAY HES DOING EXACTLY WHAT ANY GOOD DRIVER DOES. I DONT LIKE HIM. BUT HES GOOD. AND UNLIKE MARK MARTIN HELL BE A CHAMP. LOOK AT MARKS TITLES FROM CLEAN RACEING. YA HE NEVER WON ONE,LMAO.

if you are this mad over good hard racing i would stop watching. sorry but jr just aint his daddy. bee a long time coming before he wins 7.

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    He's a crazy a$$!!! Just look like his past record... I like him some too but that ticked me off bad. Hes a great driver but I think he was in the wrong on that. Nothing will change my mind on that...The replays I saw was Kyle should have backed off in that corner, he!! he could have got past him on the straight away. He had the faster car!
    I'm just mad that JR got cheated out of a win. I love good hard racing and that was. Its just too bad JR got crashed!
    BTW,
    Ask the others that also called him a loose cannon. I wasn't the only one. He does need to grow up, ya gotta admit that!!!:wink: