Sorry about all the yelling lol

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by team salmon, May 1, 2009.

1. team salmon

team salmon New Member

State:
    kansas
    Hey for anyone who's been offended about all my yelling it hasn't been intentional - I print everything I write and I use capitals for all of the letters - I had someone (thanks) inform me that all capitals is a form of yelling in the computer world - I think all capitals are just easier to see - anyhow I'll make sure not to yell anymore - does anyone else have anything they can recall learning when they first started the forum they'd like to share - surely I'm not the only one who's had to learn the hard way lol:smile2: Also can anyone sort of direct me on how to figure out putting pics up? Thanks !!!!

2. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    On the pics you just have to resize them to what the site requires. You can right click on the pic and scroll down to properties and it will tell you what size it is.

3. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Also you'll need to get a program to resize the pics. I recommend IrfanView. Its free and pretty easy to use. Just go to Google and type in IrfanView.

4. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS

Unless you have a mac then you already have the program needed:wink::roll_eyes:

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    At my age, i appreciate bold print.:cool2: My arms shrunk i guess.:confused2:

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Capitol letter don't bother me none. I figure that the person don't know any better.

7. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    I deleted mine when I bought the Computer and downloaded IrFanView it is so much better.:smile2: IMHO.:wink:

8. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Some times you hafta YELL but not every body is perf.

9. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    pff i almost never use capitol letters heck half the time i dont spell worth a s%*8 if someone gets po'ed over someones lazyness (not at work) than its their problem. its whats ment not how its said.
    countryhart if you have a mouse with a wheel LOL! hold ctrl and turn the wheel and the page will zoom in and out (moveing your arms back and fourth)

10. team salmon

team salmon New Member

State:
    kansas
    Tanks for the info guys - the wifes gonna do some assisting with the pic thing tommorow evening so hopefully I can get some up:big_smile: