Sooooooo what'd ya get

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by jrgriffhusker, Dec 26, 2009.

1. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    What did you get for Christmas???
    Did you get stuff for fishing or a bunch of crap that you would rather re-gift or return and buy fishing gear?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  2. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    I got a 500,000 candlewatt rechargable light for night fishing. Also a Mustad fishing tool, and a canvas rod holder that I'm not sure how I'm going to pack it yet but I'm very excited about it all. I also got some shirts and socks. Just what I needed.

3. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    got enough gift cards to bass pro to buy my new depth finder... waiting on the other half to get paid so i can get me a T.W.C. rod thats what i told her i wanted... and some other crap and the new mario game for wii

4. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I got 2 sinker molds....do-it flat bank sinkers....1/4 ounce up to 5 ounces...ohhh yeah the best gift was a 5 foot snow drift infront of my garage door!!!!!:smile2:

actually the best gift I got was a pan of home made baklava from my grandma...this ain't the crap you get at the store this will TKO a full grown man....my teeth hurt from the sweetness!!!!! I've been on the couch trying to digest it for 2 days...:smile2:

5. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    I got a electric cordless razor,that they spent wayyyy to much money on,and a new safe to keep stuff safe in and a free vacation at my mom's house till about two hours ago because we went in Christmas eve and couldn't get home(6 miles) till today,there are some downfalls to living in BFE. And My wife and I got some gift cards to red lobster and some to another eatin' place,plus free babysitting while we go eat sometime. I guess the red lobster gift cards are the closest I got to fishing stuff:confused2:,I know that bait will bring me running:crazy:.

6. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I went the day after thanksgiving and bought myself a $9 die grinder and 4 of those small LED flashlights from Harbour Freight chink tools and a big rechargeable spotlight from radioshaft. I'm having some new bank rod holders welded up since I left some at the lake. I really don't want anything anyway.

7. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Lets see where should i start...I got a 7000i and a lee lead pot and welding gloves and a new coat and some boots anda ipod and a few hodies and about $350 in gift cards to Bass pro and a few to cabelas and a Bunch of Fishing tackle...I get alot of gift cards form my sisters and grandma..And i got llike $200 in cash and A BUNCH of snow which was all good because i got paid for plowing it..lmao..i got some little stuff too that im for getting.

8. Catfishboy1995

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Harbour friehgt rocks!!lmao..I get some much stuff usefull for fishing gear and the tig wire there is CHEAP!!!!I use tig wire to make rod holders with the welder!!!

9. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    humminbird 718 i might beable to find some fish now:Happy:

10. Catfishboy1995

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Key wrod "Might"..lmao just kiddin

11. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    "Might" is better than sitting on a bank and "hoping". I'd rather be on a boat with a fish finder searching than sitting on the bank waiting for them to swim by. Although some big fish have been caught just sitting and waiting on a bank shore. Right Steve and Chris?
    By the way has anyone seen or heard from Chris lately Jr???

12. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    seen him sunday