Sooooo......

Discussion in 'ARIZONA RIVERS TALK' started by brianthelion02, Aug 30, 2009.

1. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    did everyone get arrested or what???:smile2::smile2:

2. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I was dumping my bluegills into another bucket as I was leaving and I turned around and the cop was within 2 feet of me...never heard him...he should be a ninja...he's got mad ninja skills, sneaking up on me like that...Rob handled the situation and we were all singing kumbaya at the end...except not around the campfire, cause apparently there's explosives on the other side of the bushes and the other dude was worried about the sand catching fire and spreading to his TNT... killjoys

It was nice to meet the guys I hadn't met yet...look forward to fishing with you all again! Any one get anything after brian and I left?

and for the record I did not hit anyone on the head this time...

3. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Whewww,thought i was gonna have to rent a limo and bail out the whole east side fishin crew!Saw the man there and made my run for it!!Someone had to be free just in case!!:smile2::smile2:

4. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    well...it's good to know you had a back-up plan for us if things had gone south...:smile2:

5. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    ninja skills indeed! I just remember talking to rob then turning around to notice that officer right behind me! whew! rob did do a good job handling that guy. he also caught a small flatty 2-3lbs maybe. after everyone left big fisher and I went down to the other spot and i also caught a small flat on cut.
    Sun came up and bigfisher decides to leave and backs up into my truck:eek:oooh:! Small dent on bumper,no big deal. but for now I'm gonna have to change his name to bigcrasher17:smile2::smile2:

6. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Bigcrasher!!:smile2::smile2:

7. bigfisher17

bigfisher17 New Member

State:
    arizona
    yeah i apologize about that gwillie i should of has my e brake on and my head out of the clouds:embarassed:
    but other than my ram ramming gwillies bumper it was a good night got to meet some more boc members swaped some stories.Robs son ate toad legs some fear factor stuff!!

8. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    That kid is fearless!! I bet Gwille was lookin to the north towards the res when he saw that badge!!LMAO:smile2::smile2:

9. bigfisher17

bigfisher17 New Member

State:
    arizona
    I thought my truck jumped into gear when i ran into him then i look behind me and i see his truck and his son looking at me in the cab i swear I about passed out when i ran into his brand new truck

10. AZBADBOYCATFISH

AZBADBOYCATFISH New Member

State:
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    thats funny to bad i couldnt have made it. next time fo sho.

11. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    LoL, good deal on the other small flatty Gwille. Since bigcrasher17 see's no need in keeping your truck new, can i now use your hood to cut up my bluegills for cutbait? You do know im tired of sharpening my knife from cutting them gills up on concrete, and I figure that your hood's paint, and clearcoat would be a lil easier on my blade! C'mon and help a brutha out!!:smile2::smile2:

12. bigfisher17

bigfisher17 New Member

State:
    arizona
    ooohhh great you are gonna give me a hard time about this one for a long time!!!

13. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    You have noo clue!!!:big_smile: Youre lucky it wasnt Tina's truck,she gets firey hot!!:smile2::smile2:

14. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hey brian after you left i had a nice run and when we pulled up the blue gill it was bitten in half. That wasall the action i had that night.

15. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Dude,youre fish is coming real soon!!:cool2: Lucky youre Focus didnt get rammed,lmao lmao!!

16. bigfisher17

bigfisher17 New Member

State:
    arizona
    haha very funny brian

17. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Sorry Christian,is funny tho!!Just imagine Gwille's luck if you had bought a blazer rather than a ram!!:smile2::smile2:

18. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Wife would of hunted him down!!:wink:

19. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    She's small but she's mean!!:big_smile:

QUOTE=jasonhumble7;1620606]Wife would of hunted him down!!:wink:[/QUOTE]

20. bigfisher17

bigfisher17 New Member

State:
    arizona
    lmao thats to funny :smile2:karma already caught up to me later today my water pump went out and my vehicle overheated so hopefully no wives come after me !!!!:embarassed: