Son's trip

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by dolphinswmmr, Jun 18, 2009.

1. dolphinswmmr

dolphinswmmr New Member

State:
    kansas
    Took Dylan out Tuesday night. Matt took him out in the boat, I stayed on the bank and fished with Keith. They went to get bait and came back a few minutes later with Dylan's first fish. His first channel of the year. He was smilin from ear to ear. Him and Matt went back out in the boat. They came back around 11:30 with another channel. That was all they caught that night. Keith caught 2 channels from the bank. The channels are spawning out at Leavenworth lake. The last fish Keith caught was pretty skinny. For now Heather is in the lead. :wink: She got 2 Dylan got 1. Taking them out Friday or Saturday night. Will let you know how it goes.

Attached Files:

2. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Not really his first channel of they year.....:wink:

Good job buddy. Keep it up.

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
  4. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congrats Dylan. Money can't buy a smile like that :wink: Stay safe!!!

5. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Dylan good catch....Also you are the best hide & seek little guy i know..:wink:

You had uncle Jay running all over the camp ground..:smile2:

6. Mosquito Bait

Mosquito Bait New Member

State:
    Gardner, Kansas
    Angela, thanks for sharing the pictures. He sure looks proud and should be. Looks like a lot of good memories were made for the little guy. Way to go Dylan!:big_smile:

7. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    For a second there Angie, I thought you got mixed up, and posted some old family pics of Jay with a channel. :smile2:

8. dolphinswmmr

dolphinswmmr New Member

State:
    kansas
    good one keith:smile2: let me revise my statement, first channel of the year with us. :wink: Can't wait to get both of them out together.

9. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
  10. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
  11. Johnboy1975

Johnboy1975 Member

State:
    Muscotah Kansas
    Nice job that is a heck of a fish was wondering if he gives out lessons. Pro fisherman in the making right there.

12. dolphinswmmr

dolphinswmmr New Member

State:
    kansas
    Funny you mention that. He was telling dad how to catch catfish:big_smile:. He caught it while jiggin for bait. Dylan fished with Grimpuppy for 3 weeks and now thinks he is an expert:big_smile:.