Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Has any one ever used sonnys sticky channel cat bait just bought some. Did it work?
Yes,I have used Sonny's Super Sticky Catfish bait a lot. Yes,it does work good for catching nice eating size channel cats. Every once in awhile you'll even catch a bigger catfish. I have caught channel cats as big as 15 lbs. off of it. I know the man that makes that bait real well,in fact I only live about 20 miles from him and buy my bait directly from him where he makes the bait.

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Thanks Glen...

I use Sonnys also with good results.I alwas have some in the boat when I go and its my go to bait most times.

Its being used more and more around here and now I seen yesterday that our local Wallmart is selling it.

Tell your freind thanks for some outstanding cat slapping bait..

·
Registered
60 Posts
sonnys is my #1 stinkbait i use. harth stink bait is pretty good also. i think the best holders are the magic bait bign bait holders not the tube ones but the mesh type they laet longest in the water without washing off the bait. good luck, chris

·
Registered
853 Posts
i have a small bait store, & we sell a lot of sonnys for the guys that fish for channels, it is there favorite stink bait. and they do get a lot of channels with it. i would say that it will work good for you

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have used all kinds of brands of Stink bait in still and moving water. Sonny's regular formula is the best ive used. You have to use it for couple hours before bigger cats move in as scent trail is established. Works best in super fast water after big rain.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Farmington Iowa-home of sonnys-great lill country town on the DesMion River,Indian lake -nice lake and Shimick Forrest all round......I might knows where its at?.....might of been there a time or two:wink:
Good bait fer sure!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Kaleb I use it alot for channels around our area. Walmart use to carry it but I have not seen it there as of late. It looks like I have to go to Cabela's now to get it. Let me know if you find it around Topeka some where.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I agree with everyone. Sonny's is probably the best catfish stinkbait I've used. Had great results using this stuff and has the best consistency for staying on my tubie worms without washing off. I can go at least 20min to 30min in a slow current without changing to another tubie with fresh bait.:0a26::0a18:

Mark..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.