Sonny's

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by coachmoore, Mar 28, 2007.

1. coachmoore

coachmoore New Member

State:
    lone grove,oklahoma
    can anyone tell me where to find sonny's dip bait in so. oklahoma or n. texas

2. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    you can get it on line at catfishconnection.com. I know they have it in jars and buckets and is about same price as everywhere close to here that i can buy it

3. KSflatheadKING3511

KSflatheadKING3511 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    do you have a walmart in your area? if so, go to the sporting goods section and look for a normal jar that says sonnys on it it's usually across from the bass lures. last week i caught a 8# channel on it at my local county park
    hope this helps
    Ryan

4. coachmoore

coachmoore New Member

State:
    lone grove,oklahoma
    thanks for the info

5. fishallday927

fishallday927 New Member

State:
    illinois
    i havebt used it but ive heard of guys at the river catchin 10
    + channels on it i see it at wallmart alll the time i think ill try it next time i go out

6. medicdano

medicdano New Member

State:
    louisiana
    Zeiners online. Cabela's. You can also call Sonny Hootman in Farmington, IA and order straight from him. It's a little cheaper from him unless you can get it from a store near you. If you call Sonny, tell him Dan Turner sent you. I grew up with Dorian Hootman.

7. drews0311

drews0311 New Member

State:
    iowa
    like the last post says. get a hold of one of those old boys from iowa they can send you some down. sonnys is the best, you know why?? cause its from the great state of iowa baby

8. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    i love using sonnie's for channels all year long. not sure about your area but the wal marts around here don't carry it. easiest bet would be to order straight from the company online.