Sonnys Dip Bait

Discussion in 'Fishing Bait Review' started by Philiagorillia, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I finally got to try it for the first time ever and today was my first fishing trip of the year, this bait caught me off guard, i wasnt expecting the results i got. This bait kept my poles so busy i had to only fish with one pole lol, i caught my first 5 within 30 min and had many many chances to set the hook but i was busy reeling in one or rebaiting and would miss the chance. All i gotta say is im gonna stock up on this stuff, Great product!!!

2. Philiagorillia

State:
    Missouri
    Do they have a site or online store?

3. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Sonny makes it about 30 miles from here in Farmington Iowa. Tell me some more about where you was fishing Lake or river, and water temps ect. I am a Sonny's blood bait man myself, but it's really all good. Later Andy

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Congrats on your catches sounds like you had a blast

5. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I am a big fan of Sonny's and a few other baits.

6. Philiagorillia

State:
    Missouri
    I was fishing on a small conservation run and stocked lake, shore fishing, i was using a slip sinker, snap swivel and the little stick worms for the dip bait and was bottom fishing. It was about 40 degrees out thismorning when i started fishing and thats when the fishing was at its strongest.

7. justwannano

justwannano Active Member

State:
    SE Iowa
    Don't know about an online store but the guy from Bluff city Tackle and Roses Bait and tackle told me the other day they were going to be BOC sponsors.
    They handle it.
    You'll get a 10% discount being a BOC member.
    You can order on line at bluffcitytackle.com.
    the best to ya
    just

8. orion_xxvx

orion_xxvx New Member

State:
    North Central Missouri
    Sonny's regular formula is my bait for super fast running water ........the kind that brings cats into small drainage areas after night crawlers. No luck with blood type but great sucess with reg formula .....thinned by adding a couple ounces of vegtable oil. Also it helps to have a splitshot attached about a foot up from slip sinker to set hook.

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
  10. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Sonnys is some great stuff, especially during those hot summer days.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sonnys is a great formula.Never go without it. ................. carrys most sizes in stock. Try using this on a Looper rig. Works even better.

12. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Sonny's dip bait is the best I have ever used. I use the Cat Tracker tubie worm and have great results with the Channel Cats. biggest one I caught was a 13 lb. on this stuff. Sometimes using 2 poles gets to be honest work when using the stink bait. But hey, it's good clean fun. love the product!!:big_smile:

13. Philiagorillia

State:
    Missouri
    Actually i just ordered 4 packs of looper rigs monday to use :smile2:

14. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Hey most of what I been getting on using the rigs is to cut them down to about half inch long for Danny's seems to work better.
    Loop

15. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Thought I was in the Danny King thread my bad.
    Loop

16. Philiagorillia

State:
    Missouri

Hehe, we actually went out today and caught a few nice little eater channels and my g/f caught her first catfish ever today, nice little 2lb eater channel. All caught on sonnys blood dip bait and cattrackers shad dip bait.