Sonny's Always works for me.

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by daystarchis, Nov 12, 2005.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I been useing Sonny's blood and have had great success for several years. Has anyone used anything else compared to Sonny's?

2. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    I haven't used sonny's bait just saw it for the first time . I been using danny king's catfish punch bait and its been outstanding.

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    never used it. shad is my main bait. heard lots of good things about it. might try it in 06 in some of the ponds aroung home here.

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I been useing for 2 years now. I always use it on one pole and live bait (if i have it) on the other pole. When they are bitting sonny's, you will not sit down all night!

5. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    i've been using the premo blood bait around here and they seem to like it pretty good..

6. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    do you guys think the danny kings any good? I have tried Sonnys in the summer with mixed results during tourneys? Need something that will catch them in the heat!

7. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Het slimcat All iI can tell you is to check out the potomac river post in the maryland state post. I just hooked up a member with it see how he did. I can say that as for putting fish in the boat it has outfished alot of other baits even liver and shinners. I use it in my guide service all the time now and evrybody that has used it have been in all over how fast and how many fish it will catch.

8. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    SOunds like I may need to get some, before next year.

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Robb,

I've been sold on "Wicked Sticky" Dip-Bait for about 4 years now, and I've got some nice Channels on it. So that's my "Go to Dip-Bait" right now, but I started out using "G & S" Dip-Bait.

I like G & S Dip-Bait, but it's Wicked Sticky for me. :0a23:

Take It Easy,
    Bert :cool:

10. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You mind sharing how you rig your lines with this and how you fish it?

11. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Sonnys will put'em in the boat.Never tried Dannys,but from what I heard will work about the same.
    I've read that some members have caught 10#+ on dip bait,but I've never got one over 3# on dip.In the winter I'll wedge it on the radiator hose so it will be nice and soft when I get to the lake.
    Tastes better than wicked sticky,too :eek: :eek: I guess everythings better on a Ritz

12. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    As already stated sonnys does work quite well, on smaller fish. I've caught 7-8 lb fish with it in ponds, but they'll hit about anything in the right pond.
    In the Mississippi river it seems to only catch smaller fish, under 2 lbs.

Eric

13. nathan king

nathan king New Member

State:
    vernon tx
    Danny Kings brother thats the only way to go , ive caught them up to 38# on dk so i know it catches the big ones too, as with any bait right time and right place is the key but find the fish and youll slaughter them on this bait.

14. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    :love-big: This is the way the catfish look's when you throw e'm Danny Kings punch bait.....I am with Nate on this one...I really been putting it on them the last couple of weeks...with some Big fish mixed in the catch..Try it men it works!

15. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I am a big Sonny's fan, but I am going to get me a tug of Danny's for sure.

16. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Big Sam and nathan_king, do you guys work for Danny Kings punch bait company or just really loyal fans? I noticed in about 90% of your threads that is what you post about.

17. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    finding the fish is the hard part......find the fish and you can catch em on a pickle if its the rite time and the rite place :)

18. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Nathan,any relation to Danny? :D :D

19. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Well rodpod.......... Danny is our tournament series sponsor for ACATS federation tournament series.....Any way it doesn't really matter....cause i would use his bait anyway...because it really catches fish fast.....I post it because it is true...Nathan is kin to uncle chew!!! But i'm not..

20. nathan king

nathan king New Member

State:
    vernon tx
    yes sir thats my uncle chew, but ive been using this bait all my life and wouldnt think of using anyother artificial bait on the market. im not trying to promote his bait for that reason, i sure wouldnt be out here sticking my neck out if it didnt work, guys its the only bait i use.plain and simple it works.