song for MR BLUE CAT

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfishscotty, Dec 22, 2008.

1. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    coffe black ,cigarett , first thing every morning that i do is catch some shad for you , then put a 8/0 circle hook in your lip , get you in the net without any regret , some broken lines never mend , some memories never end , ill tie on another hook for you , ooooo MR BLUE i love you .

ooooo MR BLUE ill chase you from shallow to deep, even up the creek ,
    when the water freezes all i can do is pray to jesus !!!!!

yes im borred :crazy: lol

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Someone spiKed your coffee again Scotty...:eek:oooh:

3. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    I take it things are freezing up down there, too. Lol.

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Good one Scotty. Glad there was no audio with it!! LOL

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Like you I'm bored also. This cold weather has got to go.SOON!!Good thoughts though in your little song.Just happy no one was singing it:eek:oooh:.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!Spring will be here in about 3 months.(if Lucky)

6. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Good one Scotty. Just hope your fishing dosent get as bad as your song writing:big_smile:. Just kidding buddy. I am bored also.

Tom

7. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    kinda troy the wife tricked me this morning and put my prozacs in my lucky charms and i couldnt pick them out :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: lol

Mr blue cat you sure like to get fat , you have alot of slime but thats just fine , some will catch and release you , others will eat you , even a few will take a pic of you , so before the next time you eat you may be some ones tastey treat .

8. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Wow....that's pretty good Scottie. You should put some music to that.:big_smile: I'm ready for spring!

9. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    join in guys lets make a hit :crazy::big_smile::eek:oooh: what else we got to do lol sniff some glue ????

10. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    hes an old kitty and he dont know what to do should he hang out in the channel or try somthin new , he knows hes gotten fat but hes just fine with that , all he knows is hes gettin old , hes been on jugs and broke them off with 1 tug , hes been on a line or 2 and snaped them to , but he knows his days are numbered with all the trott lines , jugs and others , he just hopes when he gets reeled in that they will let him swim
    so he can spawn once again .

11. dennis boehm

dennis boehm Member

State:
    olathe kan
    scotty guiding must be slow? looking to audtion for bill dance or american idal?

12. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    exit light, enter night, i swim with a big ruff grin , my eyes never close even when its cold , ill give your rod a tap but it wont be the end of that , for i will bend your rod and you will know im a hawg , better loosen the drag or youll never be able to brag , because when i head down stream i hope to never be seen , your alone in the dark , and when you go to crank better not make a mistake , now with the drag a screamin im 50 foot deep and your up chit creek !!!!!!!

13. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    look out bill dance I may be new but ive caught a fish or 2
    sure youve made some cash but soon ill be taking the chance , for im sure i will have more bloopers then you !!!!

lmao somebody help me !!!!!!!!!:eek:oooh::crazy:

14. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    He's totally lost it. :crazy::eek:oooh::crazy:

15. dennis boehm

dennis boehm Member

State:
    olathe kan
    don,t forget about mr.flathead, or is that a whole nother song/

16. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    ooooo MR FLATHEAD ive seen you brown to a some what green and even kinda a mello yellow , some say your ugly but for me youll allways be my best buddy , we share the warm summer nights waiting to fight, weve had many battles in the dark of the night and a few in the day light , you have beat me down after my rod went down , i then go to town and tell my buddies you made me look like a clown , my drag was slippin and your not very forgiven ,time after time you try to brake my line , because of you ive lost a rod or 2, after i get you in you still just give me a big grin , at the end of the night, we both cant wait for our next fight , in the pale moon light .

17. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    Mr Flathead you may not have as much slime as your brother blue , but all of us still love to catch you , you may not have teeth but can still take the hide off my feet , how do i know because i couldnt reach you with my hand in your hole in the bank so i took off my shoe to kick you , what happend next was when you bit the tops of my toes had a big regret , ive wrestled with you in many ways from noodleing , trottlining ,limbing and even with my poles tightlining, its true your a brute , some say you are the king to me thats the theme , the ones of us lucky to catch you will never forget you ,some relase others take you to the grease, you leave our forearms burning and our backs aching, for you truely are the KING .

18. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    well time to fix lunch ill leave this to the BOC BUNCH !!! LMAO

the grease is hot ,the fillets have no red meat so its time to eat !!!!!

if ya cant catchem on a cold winters day with zero temps ,well we still can eattem :big_smile:

19. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    He likes chicken, especially liver.
    Meow Mix, Meow mix makes channel cats quiver......:tounge_out:

20. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Flathead, Blues or channels, to me it just don't matter,
    They all taste about the same, after they've been dipped in my beer batter!