Sometime

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by The Joker, Jun 19, 2006.

1. The Joker

The Joker New Member

State:
    ohio
    we can have a fishing contest in my hometown in xenia at shawneepark they have 50lb flatties and good sized channels.maybe we can do that sometime next month

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Those are PayPond fish, lots of them dont survive very long in there. Now we coudl all got here to feed the ducks & geese! :) My kids love that.

3. The Joker

The Joker New Member

State:
    ohio
    they treated the water so it can be more better for fish and they just stalke it all the big cat thats in there are still alive

4. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Joker, that pond is a community pond and many folks catch big fish at pay ponds and drop them off in there but what they dont realize is that there is hardly any food in that small pond for them to live off of so most folks here probably wouldnt be interested in fishing it unless they were after the small crappies in there to use as bait! Most guys on this board are true catfish guys who like to catch, and then release there fish most locally are into fishing the Great Miami River and enjoy river fishing but a few are great at fishing lakes like CJ Brown and Ceasers Creek.

If im out that way we will spend a afternoon catching some bait there.:big_smile:

Good luck and please let us know when you do get a nice photo of a big cat ( before you release him) from there, we would all like to see it !

If you have a photo of yourself on the computer, send it to me and Ill try to get it uploaded as your Avitar, PM me and I'll send my email address for you to send it to.
    If I cant do it, I know some others on here who can.
    Salmonid