Something you might enjoy.....

Discussion in 'Garden Tips And Talk' started by Catgirl, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I get a good little magazine called "Living the Country Life". It does have quite a few ads, but they're generally for different types of farm equipment/transportation. They print some interesting articles on a variety of subjects, but it's not a big thick thing. In the Feb.2008 issue here's what's included.....all about ATVs, maple syrup magic, ATV buying tips, birdhouse beauty, building a low-maintenance barn, keeping critters out, what NOT to plant, plan your garden, caring for older horses, cold weather comfort (recipes). Anyhow, it's free. Here's a link to their website, you can sign up there if you want to subscribe; or for all I know, you may be able to view the whole thing online.

http://www.livingthecountrylife.com/lcl/

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thanks, Country Living is another good mag. Nice articles about down home livin.

3. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Thanks for the tip; I clicked on the link & signed up! Wow! A free magazine; can't wait to get it! I sure appreciate that.:0a31:

4. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Very Good! I'm signed up. My husband might want to learn how to take care of an ole nag.
    Thanks for the link, Tanya. :smile2: