Something Different

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by tnfishman, Dec 9, 2007.

1. tnfishman

tnfishman New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Wife wants to go Bass fishing during Christmas break. I want to catfish on Monty. Is their hope for both of us????

2. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Lets see, a cat man and a bass woman.....Wife and husband....That would be a big NO! The only thing you better hope for is if she lets you go at all! lol

3. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Monty has bass. Tell her the bass are at the ramp and drop her off as you head out for the cats!:smile2:

4. Stubby

Stubby New Member

State:
    Kansas, Ar
    You better just did out the lures!!!

5. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Here's a coupla options: go to Monty, and split your fishing time between bass & cats, or, tell you wife that the bass are holding in water 60' - 80' deep, and you can spend all of your time fishing for cats :wink:

6. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    I would be happy that she is fishing period. :) At least you get to go fishing.

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Tell her she can bass fish because you need the fresh bait ; )

8. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Do you have two boats? :eek:oooh:

9. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    There's a lot of winter bass tournys on Monty. They usually catch them using a jigging spoon. I was fishing the whole upper end of the lake last winter and the bass guys were all around me. I caught several nice cats drifting while watching them catch bass. So you both should be able to catch fish. I hope that this helps.