Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Winston, Indiana
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Screenshot Communication Device Technology Software

I’m seeing something different, is it just me or has the format changed?
…W

·
Premium Member
Bill, in OkC
1,288 Posts
Is that on the app?
I'm not seeing it on the browser version. That's what I use on my phone.

·
Registered
Winston, Indiana
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TGP,
I view it in the browser, even on my phone. I’ve never used the app.
I think it was just that a couple of posts with the titles not in the usual place, were grouped together, made it look odd and momentarily disturbed my BOC Feng Shui!!

…W

·
Premium Member
Bill, in OkC
1,288 Posts
TGP,
I view it in the browser, even on my phone. I’ve never used the app.
I think it was just that a couple of posts with the titles not in the usual place, were grouped together, made it look odd and momentarily disturbed my BOC Feng Shui!!

…W
I tried the app for a bit, last Summer.
It didn't work quite right for me. So, I went back to browser version on my iPhone.

Reactions: Mac-b

·
Registered
Winston, Indiana
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BigJim,
There are three posts in my screenshot of the “popular “ page, one from Mac, one from Crixus and one from Eastforker.
See how the titles are in a different place in relation to the avatar in the second two, leaving that blank area next to the avatar?
I think that because the two with the blank space were next to each other, it caught my eye and made me think that maybe the format had changed.
I only saw it that one time.

…W

·
Administrator
Chattanooga TN
864 Posts
BigJim,
There are three posts in my screenshot of the “popular “ page, one from Mac, one from Crixus and one from Eastforker.
See how the titles are in a different place in relation to the avatar in the second two, leaving that blank area next to the avatar?
I think that because the two with the blank space were next to each other, it caught my eye and made me think that maybe the format had changed.
I only saw it that one time.

…W
It is very seldom I access the site on a phone or tablet, 99% of the time I am either on a laptop or PC. Thanks for pointing that out, but nothing has changed, as far as I know, but ya never know. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.