Somethin Smells FISHY

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Tubby Catfishin, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    And it should..... I got off early today due to the rain. Came home and was reading in the BOC library and just couldnt take it any more...... I WENT FISHIN!!!!:wink: I went down to Ramseur Lake since its only 5 min. from my house! Fished from the dock. Only bait I had was night crawlers and OLD DEER TENDERLOIN. I wasnt sure how the fishin would be but I figured what the heck I didnt have nothin better to do. Got there bout 2:00pm and fished till 6:00pm........ caught 10 bullhead cats all in all!! From 2 till 5:15 only caught 2 fish then in the last 45 min of the day i caught 8 more!! I barely had time to sit down!! LOL Just wanted to tell yall bout my day of fishin!! OH YEA all fish were caught on the deer tenderloin ...... nothin even touched the night crawlers! None of the fish were over 2 lbs but still a lot of fun to catch!!!

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations on a good evening of fishing. I haven't found man nor beast that didn't like deer tenderloins:wink::smile2:.

3. andrewlail76

andrewlail76 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Can't beat Deer Tenderloin...especially wrapped in bacon and soaked in Dales Seasoning...and grilled.

Catfish know what is good eatin'!

4. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    Yea that sounds real good.... but you probably wouldnt want to eat this pack..... it spoiled back in Nov. and ive been hangin on to it ever since just to use as cat bait!! I think Im gonna add some garlic salt to it maybe SPICE it up a lil!! LOL:smile2: Gonna take it fishin w/ me till I run out!!!