some true facts from slikk

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by slikk03, Jan 8, 2010.

1. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    well im bored so i thought id throw out some facts for the guys and yes the girls, 95 percent of ladey folk think that by putting on makeup and all that bs that us men are going to reconize that their wering make up, well thats not true, come on guys dont you agree lol, we dont care if ya just got out of bed , so why do girls go out of the way to put on all this face paint while we sit and wait on them lol, like my wife nobey cares if shes got makeup on lol, i dont know, im just saying makeup dont change your looks, if your hot your hot if your not your not, lol, this is a fact i heard on the radio lol, and i cant say this is a fact but wen we go to wallmart id like to know who actuly walks with their wife in the store, im in sporting goods the whole time, men dont want to look at panties and all that stuff ,and then you got the lines in wallmart uhhhh man, wen you pull up, you just feel like death wen you see WALLMART, they need more catfish gear in their but they got good prices on their bank sinkers, well thats about it for this post, just some advice for the girls, tis is a study conducted by students who study sexual behavoir, nothing explicet, nothing bias , just i fact, now women , look at other womens make up, thats a fact, peice out that hippie

Attached Files:

2. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    i read all that and find myself wondering.... which one won that wrestlin match?

3. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If a woman uses make up to enhance what's already there then I personally have no problem with it. It's only when they cake it on and look like clowns (we've all seen them at grocery stores and malls) that I find reason for a double take. To accent or call attention to one's appearance is only natural and we all like to think that we are somewhat attractive to the opposite sex, so we sometimes compensate by accentuating our positive features. Some men wear muscle shirts and ill fitting hair pieces while some women use excessive make up and tube tops. lol The ultimate test of one's attractiveness is the ability to look at your mate across a bowl of Post Toasties day after day and year after year, and still be able to see the person that you fell in love with all those years ago, realizing that the body may change, just as ours have, but the heart remains constant. One man's salt is another mans sugar. Stay safe and aspire to inspire!!!:wink:

4. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    very good post id give you reps but i cant, this was just a studey conducted , i have no beef with makeup as long as i get in the bathrom wen i got to go lol,

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Was wondering that myself

6. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Well, late at night in a dark bar room some women wearing makeup look better than they do in the moring without it.

Personally I don't care for women who think they need a lot to make themselves look good. I figure if they look good without it they look good, and if they need it then no amount will help them. And those that cake it on are just wastin money. Its about a 7 billion / yr industry, but women realize men don't care, they really do it to impress their peers.

7. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Bedbug - that was an excellent post. Thanks.

8. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    the winner is my wife, the one on the floor is my exgirlfreind now my sister inlaw lol, yea i dated them both lol, no im not a pimp

9. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Wow, I'm sure there is a great story there

10. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    that was a crazy night, thats the same night i got dared to put her cloths on, as you seen in the ugly boc sister post, alot more pics of that night but there to bad for the boc, it was a night i was to intoxicated to remeber, i think we had tazer guns and we were tazing people, cops got called for the noise and my freind was firing up a grill inside the house lol, then a peeping tom came over and we kicked him out, then my wife beat the tar out of her brother, hes autistic and wen he drinks he gets mean so their were 2 fights and crossdressing beer and ect lol, cops ,grills being lit inside, and yes ROCK IN ROLL PLAYING TILL3 IN THE MORNING LOL, THE FISH AND STEAK GOT BURNT SO WE HAD NO FOOD LOL

11. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro

I'll second that.

Oh, and Slikk TMI brother!

12. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i tend to agree with my brother bedbug great post brother also like to add what a preacher toled me one time a little paint helps any old barn

13. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    I'd like some Post Toasties,,,,:bowl:

14. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    now guys i was not saying anything bad about any bodey lol, i was just talking about a study about the way most men veiw makeup and i dont see the point in it unless the girl likes it , i like my hair long but its not to inpress, and the wallmart thing i dont like that place i only go to sporting goods my wifes in the other side lol, i was not judging here, i hope you all dont take offence to this, i might be out their but i know right from wrong, i dont know but it seems this study might have been done in a more libral location, vs the more conservative areas, i think the boc is more conservative, i lean more to that side but i got a libral mindset, with conservative morals, with a little brain damage from my teen years of being in a daze

15. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    It sounds like yall have alot fun at your house.lol:wink:

16. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    that was back in the day, no fun like that now lol, i cut ties with them guys they were just getting me into bad stuff if you get me, we dont live that way now, im still crazy just not as stupid, just a little dumb lol, we live a nornmal life i guess, im white trash but my wifes high class so she keeps me from doing that stuff, good wife, think about it, what girl could deal with slikk lol

17. corklabus

corklabus New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Great post. And some great comments. It brought to mind this question for guys who consider these things...........
    Say you go buy a new car, a great used one, maybe even a custom collectable, or the vehicle of your dreams.. Why then would you go bust your tail all day smearing WAX all over the darn thing ?? It ALREADY looks great.. Same thing must apply to women and all those cosmetics. Same old face....new PAINT JOB.:giggle:

18. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    well, it seems theirs mixed results so the study, must of been a bad one, i think maby some guys do reconize makeup, i just think its not neccesary for most men at all, im not agaist it lol, now in certain religones they say its a sin i guess, but i dont care wether my wife weres it or not, i just dont like being locked out of the bathroom wen i got to go and cant hold it and she says go over to your parents lol

19. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Not fond of makeup either. 2 things I can't stand, a womans screams and the smell of burning rubber :clap:, BTW, Slikk, I would love to attend one of your parties :party::party::party:

20. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    well we dont have parties now, about the closest thing to a party now is, going fishing in the summer on the bank with a few hippie rednecks lol, or wen my parents take the kids lol, now ten years back the party was filled with stuff i cant say on the boc, and alot of redneck fun like going muding on the old mud roads in a junk truck with a green ciggerett lol, then camping out on a creek thinking bullheads were big catfish lol, nope them days are done, i grew up a little, not much , my wife made me more mentaly stable, id be dead if it wasent for her, she is a nag but shes a dam good women