Some thoughts and ramblings

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Arkie55, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Once in a while, when I have time, I think about some pretty "strange" things. Sometimes, I even take a few minutes and write some of these thoughts and ramblings:

1. Never forget your dreams. Work very very hard to make you dreams a reality.

2. Every morning (or evening) when you wake up, tell yourself you're going to have a great day no matter what you encounter.

3. Approach every minute of every day like it is you're last one.

4. Treat everyone exactly like you want everyone to treat you.

5. Show the folks you love that you love them. You may not get another chance to.

6. Appreciate the job you have and be thankful for it.

7. If you're not satisfied with your lot in life, change it. You can do anything you really want to do.

8. Don't sweat the little stuff. It's doesn't amount to anything anyway.

9. Life is to short to be bitter all the time. Smile some, laugh some, and play some.

10. Above all else, take time to talk to God every day. Afterall, he's the one allowing you to stay here.

11. Take time to enjoy life. It will be gone before you know it.

12. It really doesn't matter if the yard doesn't get mowed today.

13. Keep you love life and relationships out of the "rut". Put a little spice in you're life.

14. Have fun with you're husband or wife. After all, you do live with them.

15. Allow you kids to make mistakes. That's how they learn. They don't have to be perfect to be good.

16. Go fishing, go hunting, go play golf, go play music, or just go. Don't sit around and wither away.

17. Education is a wonderful thing as long as you don't act like you're educated.

18. Enjoy your friends. They won't live forever and neither will you.

I'll stop here for now. Hope you enjoy the ramblings of an Arkansas HillBilly.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Great post buddy, thanks for sharing.

3. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    truly inspirational, thanks terry for sharing them, would love to hear more.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Terry thanks for posting. You said a lot of truth, in a few lines.:smile2:

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You Sir,posted one great thread!! I very much appreciate you taking the time to share these thoughts and ramblings with us.Reps to ya for saying a whole bunch of truth!!!:0a24::0a27::0a31:--------Sister Pat:big_smile: