some pictures

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SSgt Fishslayer, Oct 23, 2007.

1. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    here are some pictures of random things. hope you guys like them.

Attached Files:

2. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    man you guys have some stellar skills at rollin up your sleeves. jk dont shoot me.

kool pics, but a lil f.y.i. YATYAS baby!

p.s. nice inkwork

3. SSgt Fishslayer

State:
    south carolina
    a few more pictures. these are just random pics

Attached Files:

4. SSgt Fishslayer

State:
    south carolina
    yeah we werent supposed to roll our sleeves, but we were at Iwo Jima in August and it was hot, so they let us roll them up a few rolls. i know they arent pretty, i have some better pics of what i normally wear. and no, I dont wear gunny rolls either

5. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    your not still with the thirty-worst are you? did you get to chill in del-mar? i used to stay a couple barracks over from there.

6. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    hold on to your pics bro. i never took pics of anything except the sandbox. (5 disposables, but, i threw them all away state side) one of my friends wife used to allways take pics. if it werent for her i wouldnt have any. at the time i didnt think i would be missin anything. now all i have to show is a couple cut-off camies, a few birthday ball beer mugs, a couple certificates and awards, a few half memories, and a wife.

7. SSgt Fishslayer

State:
    south carolina
    here are the last ones i am posting right now. no i have been off of the dirty for over a year. we got back last july. i am trying to get back on a dirt det, maybe back out to Iraq or to the 'Stan. go over with my Marines instead of just sending them.

Attached Files:

8. SSgt Fishslayer

State:
    south carolina
    yeah i have alot more that i would like to put on here, but i dont think the server is big enough. i have about 400 from the last det i went on. we got some nice pics of the 53's and 46's as well as some nice shots of the LCAC's doing ops out in the pacific.

9. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Neat pics, thanks for sharing!

10. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Great pics Joey, show us more!!

11. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thanks Joey. Ya did what ya did, you are gonna do what ya gotta do. Look at that second picture Joey, Those tags are why you can do what you are gonna do. I don't want your tag to hang like that someplace, so I can continue to do what I do. Come get me and I will help ya Joey. I can't run as fast as you, so put me in the rear with a lot of hot stuff ahead of my trigger.

12. SSgt Fishslayer

State:
    south carolina
    beetle you are welcome in my world anytime. i know that i can count on any one of you guys on here. you bring the guts and i will bring the high explosives.

13. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Cool pics. I don't quite understand the head tilt thing. Was there a nose hair inspection comein up? LOL! Thanx for sharein.

14. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Thanks for sharing the pics Joey. My hats off to all of you for the job you do.

15. SSgt Fishslayer

State:
    south carolina
    "Cool pics. I don't quite understand the head tilt thing. Was there a nose hair inspection comein up? LOL! Thanx for sharein."

no, let me explain that one there fishn50. mainly it is so everyone will recognize me when they see me in the pictures and then meet me in person. i am 6ft 4in tall so more often then not people are looking at my chin anyway. so i figured if they see it in my pictures then they will know who i am when they meet me.