Some people

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by NewMexicoCatfisher, Sep 26, 2008.

1. NewMexicoCatfisher

NewMexicoCatfisher New Member

State:
    Alameda, New Mexico
    Well I have been having bad luck recently,(being flooded out and ruptured ear drum) and I had thought it was over. Well today changed that. I was on my way to school like normal, when a car pulls out of a side street and smacks me right on the side. I flew off the bike and skid, face first. The worst thing is the guy takes off and runs over my bike doing it. So now my bike is totaled and my face is jacked up. Fortunately, I didn't break anything.

Attached Files:

2. deadly_legend

deadly_legend New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    dang man, im glad you are alright and nothing sevearly bad happened, sorry about your bike, but luckily it was your bike and not you! but sorry about the accident :sad2:

3. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    mann your lucky !!! :crazy::crazy: it could of been awhole lot worse , glad your ok .

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Amen glad you are okay! I'd just like to shake some people though that is terrible to just drive away and not know if someone is okay! What an awful thing to do!:confused2:

5. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    glad your ok..sounded like a stay in bed day to me

6. NewMexicoCatfisher

State:
    Alameda, New Mexico
    Yeah, I ended up not going to school so, I went back to sleep. Now, I have to walk to work tomorrow!:embarassed:

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    They say bad things happen in groups of three, if thats true your luck is due to change:eek:oooh:. Glad you weren't hurt worse than you were.

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dang,Seth I.m glad your' ok. Thats a bad case of road rash guy.

9. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    All wil get better cause you are alright believe me I know about luck and or lack of it will be praying for you

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :crazy:OUCH!......I feel fer you glad your allright Road Rash aint no fun ...!:eek:oooh:

11. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    it is a sad commentary when someone will hit another and not even stop to see if they are ok.....praying for you here in CA

12. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Glad you survived, bikes are replaceable. Sad thing when it happens. You are ok tho, thats important. The real sad thing is someone would run over your bike and not stop to see if you are ok. What kind of world we live in?

13. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Sounds like we need to wrap you in bubble wrap!!:wink: Glad you're okay.

14. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Seth little brother im just glad you are around to tell about it we have grew kinda fond of you around hear man thats awful what kinda person can live with theam self not stoping put some ointment on that rash i know thats gota hert and bubble rap might not be a bad idea dang what a mooron that is to do that

15. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Wow that looks like it stings:crazy: Glad you are all right. That guy that didn't stop needs to be hit with a car himself

16. NewMexicoCatfisher

State:
    Alameda, New Mexico
    Well, I went to the hospital today because my hip has been in extreme pain. I have a hairline fracture on my pelvis. All they do is give me a bunch of pain pills. They also said I had a small rip in my meniscus in my knee, so they put me on crutches:embarassed::sad2:

17. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Hate to hear all the bad news hope you get to feeling better ! Be careful out and about on the meds they hide the pain so it is possible to do more damage and not know it till to late .

18. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    Very true this is

19. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    sry to here you misfortune. getting hit on you bike is bad enough but to add to your insult you lose your bike as well, maybe someone saw it and reported it for you. on the up side chicks love scares, :roll_eyes:

20. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Glad u r ok, maybe who ever it was has a guilty consience :eek:oooh: