Some of you may remember me

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by catfishing is fun, May 9, 2007.

1. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    But if not, I live in missouri, and come up to the lowel/grand rapids area to visit my mom and her side of the family, and I would like to know if you think the fishin is gonna be good this summer, i dont know when I will be coming up, it will be atleast June.

Thanks for any help
    Marshall

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Why Marshall, what made you think we'd forget someone like you? If my memory is right, you were questioning as to what type of an outfit to get for the cats.... rod and reel. Live up by Springfield...wanted to know a good river to fish near there... nope, we haven't forgotten you yet, but keep on posting. I'm sorry you gotta go further North, instead of more towards God's Country - TEXAS... least I have always heard He has forsaken Texas. LOL

3. catfishing is fun

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    yep, all that was me, I still havent found a river around Springfield, but got the rod and reels.

4. bwanatony

bwanatony New Member

State:
    Grand River Valley, Weste
    Marshall-
    The fishing will be fine this year. Let us know when you're here, ands we'll set up an outing.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice to see ya posting man, dont be a stranger.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hello!! Stranger. You have not been forgotten. Your name is on my list. You guess what for.:lol: :big_smile:

7. catfishing is fun

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    I do know that it will be atleast the 1st of June that ill be comin, still dont know the exact day, but man Im ready to catch a biggun

8. catfishing is fun

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    alright, im here, I got two big rods, with 2 BIG reels, who knows where the big ones are hidding

9. bwanatony

bwanatony New Member

State:
    Marshall-
    look for logs, rocks, sunken branches, etc. Hook a live bluegill or sucker about 6-10" from a 2 or 3 ounce weight and cast it near the cover. Wait. Repeat. That's about all I do.
    How long are you in MI? The whole summer, or just a short while? We may put together some sort of group outing eventually...

10. catfishing is fun

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    Im gonna be here till atleast August

11. bwanatony

bwanatony New Member

State:
    We'll find a way to get you out sooner or later.

12. catfishing is fun

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
  13. catfishing is fun

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    ok, could someone help me out, my mom said we could probibly go fishin this weekend, it will be a day trip, so would anyone mind sharing a good spot that is acsessible from the bank, cuz all 4 of us wont fit in my boat, I would really like to find a spot were there were a bunch of table fish, and some good trophies....... is there a spot like this