Some of my fish

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by buddah, Aug 31, 2006.

1. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
  2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice tank bro, nothing more peaceful then an aquarium in the house. Great stress reliever.

3. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Nice fish tank, man!! I guess you will set up there tonight to fish. :lol: Myself, I would probably do just as good there as anywhere.:lol: Thanks for sharing and nice pics!!

4. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Lot of money,lot of time and a lot of patience involved.Strange,how attached you can get to fish,or a particular fish.Also I found it strange how long some fish live and the cooler water temperatures that some so called "tropicals"require and can survive.I once had a little(under 2 inch.) spotted cat fish that I had for over 20 years when I gave it to a stranger when I started getting sick.That little cat survived power failures where my water temperature got down as low as 49 degrees and acted completely normal as it went about attempting to feed on the fish that died.I think many of the fish of my youth are no longer available.To balance and keep a aquarium balanced takes a lot of effort,planing and hard work along with money as you know.You seem to have it down.There is always one more fish and one more thing to learn.I wish you the best.peewee-Williams

5. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Thank you! Yep, ALOT of time and loot goes into aquariums thats for sure! Thomcat keeps some really cool fish too!

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Buddah you have a nice set-up. I have had some tanks in the past but nothing like yours. Looks good brother. Once agian I have to agree with Tea nothing as relaxing as a fish tank.

7. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Very nice tank Brother