Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Good lookin' eaters there! Looks like a good time. Why didn't ya tangle with those gator gars on the Trinity? If I went there, that would be my target.:big_smile: MONSTER GAR.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a little fella, he fought well though. Theres a pic of him in another post. On the 19th on the History channel there is a program called Monster Hunters. The episode is all about Monster fish. They search for the giant catfish over seas as well as the trinity river monster Gator Gar. Tune in as it should be interesting

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
We're all family here, you can tell us...how did the goose taste??:wink::smile2:

Just kiddin... thanks for sharing the pics! :cool2:
How did the goose taste? LMAO God I Love this site, Thanks for the pictures Curt. Correct me if I'm wrong but the pic of your father-in law holding the fish? that fish is a bule cat. J.D.:wink:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
just watched something on the outdoor channel where there is a guide here in texas that bowfishes for monster gator gar & they shot some biiiiiiiig boys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.