some flood pictures

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Jun 14, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Here is a couple flood pictures from the Keokuk River front-she is on the rise and is supose to crest above the record in 93-as of this morning the guage read 22.40 wich is close to the 1973 flood of 23.50. July 10 of 1993 the river was at 27.58 ft here in Keokuk-they have shut down all watercraft below the damb here and you cannot go to the riverfront she is definatley on the mad rise and mother nature is large and in charge

Attached Files:

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    If the puter coperates we have couple more here and as we go I will try to throw more of em up - we are definatly seein biblical flooding here there aint no doubt in my mind .If anyone else has pics of there area throw em up and put where you are at it is gonna get worse & this is a good way to show what the forces realy can do-be safe and try to keep your feet dry all!

Attached Files:

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You and the other residents of your town have an awful mess. PLease Please be safe and know thje Powell family in Missouri will keep you in our thoughts and prayers~~~~~~~~~Sister Pat:crazy::eek:oooh:

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Here are a few of today-the last one is the train bridge giong into Misouri on U.S.136

Attached Files:

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    couple more from the Desmion & Sippi they sure aint showing no mercy to the world.that second one is Valley road.....What do you think a Canoe or kyak trail?:eek:oooh:

Attached Files:

6. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Wish I was closer, I would give you that 2 30 packs for 20 dollar beer. God it's nasty. LOL

I could not do that to you old buddy. You folks sure have a mess going on. That boat, is it a restaurant or something??

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    No-It is a riverboat museam I will have to goto Montrose to get you a restruant barge photo:eek:oooh:

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    1.1 ft away from 1993 crest .........:eek:oooh:she is at 26.57-1993 it was 27.58 in july 1993

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Wow:crazy: This is a sad disaster and my thoughts and prayer goes out to all affected. Thanks for the pic's Kenny, and good luck.

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    What dont kill us will only make us stronger but it sure aint fun thats fer sure!

11. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Kenny, our prayers are with you and everyone in need at this time. Wish that there was some way that I could help.

12. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Kenny,that boat here in Montrose is no longer in business as a restaurant.

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well glen it was at one time & I read the guage wrong yesterday we are at 26.85 and crest record is 28.58 so we got a lill to go yet!