Some days I feel so guilty

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by blackwaterkatz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    about being paid to do my job. How cool is it to have an office that looks like mine on a lot of early mornings? I'm on the water several days a week, but the solitude and nature's beauty helps make up for the few idiots that are sometimes out there with me.
    Everyone needs to slow down a little and take in what's around you.....

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    How on earth do ya keep up with the pressure and maintain focus. LOL! thanx for sharein.

3. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Tommy, if you don't mind I will share with you something I witness on one cloudy morning on Norman. Mac

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Man, that is strange, Mac. Thanks a ton. :big_smile::smile2:

5. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    You're a good man, Tommy - you deserve an office like that. PS: Sometimes, when you're not lookin', I sneak in and play around a little :wink: Mac, that's an awesome photo!!!

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I need to step up to the blue collar world....You all look so stressed out and down..Office life gettin to you....:roll_eyes::tounge_out::roll_eyes: Them are some cool pics fellas thankx fer sharing

7. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Mac, you found the elusive hole in the ozone.:smile2:

8. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Thanks to the both of you for sharing those shots. It seems that man or woman has to reach the middle age group to learn to take time to stop and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us.
    I have several shots of the sunrises and sunsets but Mac I have to admit that is the strangest cloud formation I have seen. I would like to know what caused a formation like that.
    Tommy if you get to where you need some relief from that hard toil then give me a call, I think I could muster up enough strength to help you out a little while.:big_smile:

9. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    After you have had a good or bad day on the water fishing, if you will stay around just a little longer, you can enjoy God's wonders. Mac

10. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Tommy, I know what you mean. We do have to put up with some not so great days, too, though.

Here's another shot for the appreciation of natural surroundings. As it happens I did not catch any cats the evening I took this picture on the North Santee, but it was still time very well spent...

Attached Files:

11. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Red sky at night, sailors delight.

If you ever go on one of them 6 pack charters way way offshore like 80 miles offshore, start whistling when you get way out there.
    I'm tellin ya' looks can kill.:smile2:

12. SC Backwoods Baitman

SC Backwoods Baitman New Member

State:
    Union,South Carolina
    It must be real tough job.:eek:oooh: Thanks for sharing.