Some amazing folks!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Apr 5, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Ive been kinda skipping around tonight. reading different posts and threads in just about all the forums. I have come to the conclusion that this site has got to be without a doubt the most amazing site on the net. I am really proud to call all of you Brothers and Sisters. Just wanted to thank all of you for your contributions to the BOC. Its really nice having such a diversified cross section of family to learn from. God Bless you all and goodnight.
    Steve

2. j-catfish

j-catfish New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i'll second that. i'm kinda new as a member,but have been reading a little while and picked up on some great info. thanks BOC

3. CAT ADDICT

CAT ADDICT New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Could not have said it better or agree more with you. What a great extended family:smile2:

4. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    I'll AMEN that brother Steve. You sure said it right.

5. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    The level of expertise and info that is available on the BOC is pretty amazing.... but what's more amazing still is that everyone is always ready to share the wealth of info. I found this place by pure luck while doing an internet search. I don't know how many times I've spoken the phrase "somebody on the BOC told me that....." whenever I"m explaining why I'm doing something different or where I picked up a great tip.

You're right, there's no other place like this on the net.

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    RITE ON! And we luv you to!

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    You are right brother, the BOC is by far the best on the WWW.

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I ain't never seen nothin' else like it either. I also found it by sheer luck one day before a fishing trip. I wanted to learn the best rig for fishin' on the rocks, and my search lead me here. I haven't logged off for more than a few hours since. Kinda bizzarre, but I LOVE this site, and all the people on here. You are all too cool for school.

9. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    oh man!! I found it by luck to! and always keep on sayin ya the guys at the BOC say this is this and that is that hahahaha.

thank all you guys for laughs and and sooooo much cattin' info

cheers

10. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Great post, Steve... and I completely agree. Never had an online group feel so much like home, but the BOC is it! I'm just thankful for all the folks here... you're all a great blessing... and I hope everyone has a wonderful Spring and happy fishin.

11. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Well said Steve. Dont matter where ya look you wont find a better place on the web than right here. Coolest part about this site is ya dont even have to be a fisherman to enjoy the many things the BOC has to offer. And as for the new guys and gals stick around it only gets better with age.

12. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I'll agree to that. If you need info on any subject all you have to do is ask and someone will answer!!

13. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Well said my friend...we have great people and great posts on many topics.

14. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I know you right brothers Good post Steve :tounge_out:

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Great post Steve.I agree 100% This is the greatest site on the net and the greatest people you can find.I've learned so much about everything here and haven't been able to repay hardly any compared to what i've learned! I consider it an honor to call the majority of you all as my 'Family'!

Well,maybe except DH & JW...:happy: J/K!

16. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I too, have learned alot from folks on here!!!

1. I have learned that I don't like Circle hooks!!! (Tried them for a year because of things I read on here)
    2. I have learned (or been told) that I like things that I didn't think possible, LOL!!! (Pink stuff)
    3. I have learned to be very tollerant, LOL!!!

And the list goes on and on!!!!!
    LMAO!!!!

17. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Not only are you all my family,you all have made my life easier and better.I also think I have lived longer because of you.I say what I think and am sorry for any that I may have offended,but not sorry for my words as I want and expect the same from others.I am also amazed at the feelings that I have acquired for you all.When I say that "I love you Brothers and Sisters",I really and truly mean it.I found this is about a great a gift as you can get.Thank you all.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

18. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I Ditto that. Steve I'm proud to call it Home Sweet Home. Great bunch of people. God Bless You All.:big_smile: :big_smile:

19. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I think we all have noticed that there are some on here who love to do all of your thinking for you.It must be nice and save you a lot of time with all of the help you get.With all of the time spent on you,I often wonder how they have time to think for themselves.I would have bet you would never have known you liked such things as we are told without all of the help.I do often wonder why some guy would think some other guy would like such things.I only think that way about things that I like.Yes,you are very tolerant!!! I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee