Solve this one. LOL!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Nov 29, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    As part of recooperation from the knee. I figured long periods of sittin and doin my leg exercises on a boat would be very theraputic. LOL! Hit the river today. Now here it comes. Same bait,same presentation,same body of water and sittin 4 feet from each other. I got a 28 pounder and the person I fished with took it to em. Two in the 40's a 30 and several in the 20's. HMMMMM! It be that way sometimes. LOL! Heres mine. Thiers are best not posted. Its a long story. LOL! River was ugly early and then the wind layed down. Fish were caught on big chunks of shad. Most action came from channel edges and deep deep water about 60 foot or so. Had to burp a bunch of them. Now that is cool! Belly like a rock and then nice and soft. Was put to shame by some of the noises that came outa them fish and this boy can burp. LOL!

Attached Files:

2. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    katfshn50,thats my kinda therapy! Glad to see your recooping well, maybe lifting 30 or forty pounds at a time could great theropy:smile2: lol. Thanks for sharin the pic. and glad to see your on good bill of health.:0a23:

3. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Big George, now thats a free work out, without paying. Congrats on a nice catch Big George. :smile2:

4. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    George glad to hear that your able to be out on the water once again ....Am sure your wife feel's the same way to lol Glad you all had a great day fishing:smile2:

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sounds like great therapy ya got goin there B G. thanks for the pic.

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Sounds like a serious therapeutic workout, good to know your knee is holding up all that weight LOL!!!! Nice looking cat BG, who was yer fishing pardner?

7. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Now that my friend is some good therapy. I think the insurance company ought to cover the expense! The Lousy Bast@rds!:smile2:

8. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    George I was on a pontoon once with a good friend and he was fishing the front and me out the back.On successive casts with the same rod to the same place I caught a 42,blue,38flat,32 blue,34 blue and a 20 flat.He didnt have a bite.It was just that one rod and place.We had 12 rods out at the time."BELLY like a rock and then nice and soft" were you speaking of the fish or what happened to you as age crept up on you?????:smile2::eek:oooh::big_smile:Sorry couldnt help it.:big_smile:What do you use to burp with?The fish damn it not you!!!!!

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

About a 3 foot piece of 3/4 inch pvc pipe. Down the throat and work it around a bit and stand back. LOL!

10. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    glad to see your out and banging them, BG. im waiting on good ice here, nice to look at the pics.

11. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Big G, maybe them "big boys" didn't see it as much of a challenge fightin' a cripple...:smile2:

12. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    George,
    Maybe you could get your insurance to cover a pretty "therapist" to tend to your rehab' out there:wink::wink:...W

13. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Glad your out and about. That settin around the house can get old really fast. Good hearin from you.

14. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I could use some therapy like that right about now. Congrats on the catch.:wink:

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats Big "G"! Now thats my kind of therapy! Glad you're doing better and getting out!:wink::big_smile:

16. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Hey George, I think that you've discovered orthopedic "Piscatherapy" !!!!

17. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Watch them young ones George there hell on a ole man let me tell ya:eek:oooh:

18. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    George: Some possibilities, just theory here.

1. With one leg you were making too much noise in that end of the boat.

2. You didn't put on your deodorant that morning. Or knowing you maybe ya did, they weren't used to that and that scared them.

3. You had taken a leak on that end of the boat and they had to move to cleaner water.

4. Your buddy was better looking than you, and you scared them all to the other end.

5. They could see your scar and that reminded them of what they would look like if you caught them.

6. You weren't in the Christmas spirit like everybody else on this place. God.

7. They knew you couldn't afford your medical bills and you were out for food and wouldn't CPR them.

8. Your wife hexed ya. She knew if you didn't catch anything you would stay out longer and not come home to bother her.

9. That cheap camera you use would break after one fish, and you didn't need any more than one to make a post.

10.Your boss was watching you from shore. If you got too active he was going to call you back to work so you milked it.

I really don't feel bad for ya George. You don't drink, you don't work, you don't smoke, you don't eat what ya catch, you might have as well have stayed home and washed the dishes for your wife. I hope you bought the coffee for you buddy on the way home.

John.

19. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    BG that is some nice fish. I can see you believe in taking it to them. Great Therapy. Thanks for sharing your catch.

20. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    WTG George, I'm glad to here you back out on the water again. Thanks for the pic and good luck out there !!