SOLD - Trihull boat for sale!

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by RamRod, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have a tri-hull boat for sale that I rebuilt. I'll try to get some newer pics of it but here's some of when I restored it. It has rod holders, cup holders, a hummingbird 565 like new with ram mount already mounted and ready to go. This boat is ready for the water. I'm only selling it because I got another boat from my uncle that I'm restoring right now. Asking $2500 for it with battery and trolling motor as well. I also have an older bassmaster boat for sale as well but will get pics!

Here's the link to it.
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15309&page=2

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I got one of them ole Stingers. Dang good motor.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Looks like a nice boat, wish I was in the market

4. ec43146

ec43146 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nice boat, sent you a pm

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sale pending!

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, it appears that I was being strung along for 2 months on the sale of the boat. So this one is back up for sale again after I turned down 3 other offers due to being guaranteed to get the money with no luck.

If interested please be serious with me and don't play games! I can tell you it's a great running motor and the boat hasn't let me down. I've also had numerous other members out on the boat that can testify to it's integrity.:wink:

7. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I'll vouch for it.
    I've thrown a cast net from it's bow, passed out in the passenger seat, and the thing even runs good on no gas. Soooooo close.
    Handles two fat guys no problem.

8. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Pleasant memories. My neighbor when I was a boy had a green one just like your boat. Super job.

9. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    I'll vouch for it as well, and I'll vouch for Johnny's character to. Hell I just might have to take it out for awhile after the sinker gathering. Keep your oil Johnny I'll bring my own brother...

10. ec43146

ec43146 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    boat is sold, Ramrod delivered it tonite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.