SOLD: 1994 suntracker 21 pontoon w/ trailer set up for fishing

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by vfourmax, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    1994 Suntracker 21' pontoon, 60 hp Johnson outboard with t/t, runs great. Set up for fishing, open deck design. Almost new Minn Kota powerdrive v2 70# thrust 24 volt trolling motor.

Almost new onboard 3 bank hardwired automatic battery charging system, All wiring for trolling motor, battery charging is new heavy duty and all 3 batteries are mounted in battery boxes and less than 1 year old.

Almost new eagle 642 color depth finder w/gps chartplotting capability on quality ray adj mount.

Multiple heavy duty 1/2" stem driftmaster style rail mounted rod holders, red led lights mounted inboard on front side rails, led anchor light, has built in baitwell under flip back seat and storage under helm seat. Boat has entrance gates on front, both sides and rear, built in boarding ladder at rear entrance. Fold down bimini top.

Also includes 4 anchors, life vest, new fire ext, paddle (yeah I know but part of safety equipmant!) Also includes full cover to keep your boat out of the weather.

Trailer is titled as a 2007 bunk style, single axle. Has 2 sets of inner roller guides and a new heavy duty 2 speed trailer winch with steel cable to make loading effortless even on the worse of ramps.

Boat is in nice condition 100% solid decking, nice toons virtually dent free not all banged up like so many you see for sale. 100% READY TO GO FISHING TODAY, JUST ADD COOLERS,RODS AND YOUR FRIENDS, needs no work to hit the water!

Selling due to time constraints and ongoing medical issues that make it difficult to use the boat with any regularity! More pics available upon request!

Price 4700.00

Attached Files:

2. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    I just bought a 1994 Suntracker(40hp) for $4000 and it didn't come with anything. Mildew on everything.I've put alot work into it. Where were you 6 months ago? That boat should sell fast. Good luck!

3. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Thanks, actually six months ago mentally I was not ready to admit that physically I am not able to comfortably do the things I used to do. I have really wrestled with putting this up for sale but know inside that this is what I need to do.

I know it took me a long time to find exactly what I was looking for, I looked at so many that were just used up to put it mildly and people wanted way to much for which was basically junk. Persistance did pay off and finally I was able to find what I was looking for in a nice boat that only the sun had taken its toll on the vinyl seating ( which for my use was perfect!) but otherwise was a nice really solid boat.

Actually I have spent probably around $2600.00 in "new" stuff setting the boat up to make it into a nice fishing platform not to mention in addition to also having the motor serviced, with new ignition parts, carbs rebuilt and synched and new water pump impeller last year. I do have the boat priced for a no-haggle quick sale and someone will really be getting a steal here even though actually I am losing my butt on it!

Better to see it getting used rather than living under the cover beneath the carport though!

4. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    I thought I would post a few more pics of the boat. THE TRUCK BOX SITTING ALONG THE BACK RAIL IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE.

Attached Files:

5. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Some of you guys that want to take along your family or a couple of buddies on those long overnight trips and still be comfortable this is the rig you need!

Rigged and ready to go, no work needed and priced right and even includes a trailer at this low price!

6. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    MAJOR PRICE DROP! I want to sell it this weekend. First person with 4250.00 Cash steals it!

7. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Boat has been Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.