Socats Tourny@cumb. City

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by TNVOLCAT, Dec 2, 2005.

1. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Anybody Fishing This Tournament This Weekend? First Time Poster, Long Time Viewer . Awesome Website Guys!

2. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    Brandon welcome to the BOC. :)

BIGCAT GarryEads

3. rwilley3

rwilley3 New Member

State:
    Brighton, Tenne
    Hey TNVOLCAT
    That is a nice profile pic you have there. What did it weigh and where did you reel him in from if you don't mind sharing info.

4. Catfishhunter

Catfishhunter New Member

State:
    Lanesville, In.
    I'm not fishing the tourny but, Me and Bigriver are going to be there to catch some skips and some hogs...

5. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    THANKS FOR THE WELCOME GUYS! FISH WAS A 37# BLUE,ALSO A 20# BLUE CAUGHT EARLIER THAT MORNING. FISHING THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER NEAR CAPE GIRARDEAU,MISSOURI. FISHED WITH A GREAT GUY NAMED HAROLD DODD, SOME OF YOU MIGHT KNOW OF HIM. HE REALLY KNOWS HIS CATFISHING. he has a web site, pm me if you would like the address HIS SON-IN-LAW FISHED WITH US. HE IS A FRIEND OF MINE AND HE CAUGHT A 43# BLUE ALSO. WE HAD THE 43# & THE 37# ON AT THE SAME TIME. THINGS GOT PRETTY EXCITING THERE FOR A FEW MINUTES!

6. Catfishhunter

Catfishhunter New Member

State:
    Lanesville, In.
    TNVOLCAT, I know Harlod real well, We used to fish alot of tourneys together...

7. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    CATFISHHUNTER, I SENT YOU A MESSAGE BACK EARLIER IN THE YEAR ON THE OLD WEBSITE ABOUT FISHING WITH YOU IN A TOURNY @CUMB. CITY. YOU HAD AN OPENING IN YOUR BOAT FOR SOMEBODY. IT WOUND UP THAT I COULD'NT GO.I ASKED YOU IF YOU WERE THE SAME JAMES NOLES THAT HAD FISHED SOME TOURNYS WITH HAROLD. IT WAS NOV. 2004 WHEN I FISHED WITH HIM. I TALKED TO HIM YESTERDAY AND WE'RE PLANNING ANOTHER TRIP SOMETIME THIS WINTER FOR ME AND HIS SON-IN-LAW.YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE, PM me for the address. VERY INFORMATIVE WITH A GREAT PICTURE GALLERY. MAYBE WE COULD GET TOGETHER AND FISH SOMETIME WHEN YOU'RE DOWN IN TENNESSEE. I LIVE 45 MIN.-60 MIN. AWAY FROM CHEATAM DAM, CUMB. CITY, AND TN. RIVER AROUND BIRDSONG.

8. Catfishhunter

Catfishhunter New Member

State:
    Lanesville, In.
    TNVOLCAT, I used to live in Pegram up till I moved to Ky. I sure do miss it! I'll be there fri. morning, look me up. I remember now about you asking me that. I've sleep since then and have to be reminded sometimes...

9. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Hey Brandon. We're nearly neighbors. I live about about 5 miles from Van Leer if you know where that is. Or about 10 miles from Cumberland Furnace proper. We used to go to White Bluff on Friday nights to listen to the local music. After the first of the year maybe we could hook up and do some fishing. LOL, Catfishhunter was the first member of the BOC I met up with and fished with. Had a blast that day!!

10. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hello Bryan, Nice To Meet You. Yes I Do Know Where Vanleer And Cumberland Furnace Are. My Brother Is The Auctioneer At The Old Vanleer Store Auction House. They Have Auctions There Twice A Month. If You've Been There We Might Have Crossed Paths And Not Even Known It. Yes I Would Like To Meet Up With You And Fish Sometime! I Haven't Been Fishing But A Couple Times This Year Due To Prolonged Sickness And Deaths In My Family. My Grandmother Died In April And My Grandfather Died In Nov. Right Before Thanksgiving. I Also Am Blessed To Have 15 Mon. Old Twins That Take Up Most Of My Time. I Plan On Getting My Own Boat In The Next Couple Years And I Can't Wait To Take Them Fishing! I'm Only Online From Like 7 Am To 4 Pm. Talk To You Guys In A Day Or Two!

11. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Well then we'll do it then. Deer hunting is taking most of my time right now. We'll plan a day when the season's over. I have a pontoon boat. Slow but great on the river. I didn't even know they had an auction in Van Leer! LOL My wife loves to go to those, so I'll tell her. See you tomorrow.

12. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    James, How Long Did You Live In Pegram? Did You Mean You'll Be There This Friday? I Work From 7-4, Mon-fri But Am Available On Most Weekends To Get Together Or Fish. My In-laws Are Coming In From Out Of Town This Sat. To Watch My Twins So Me And The Wife Can Finish Some Christmas Shopping, So I Probably Won't Be Around Sat. I'm About 15 Min. Or Less From Pegram. Do You Have A Cell# I Could Reach You At If You're In Town? Thanks,brandon

13. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Catch me a bucket full. And run them to Pickwick..LOL
    I hope both of load the boat with bait, then get out and catch a big one.
    let me know if you catch a bunch. I may have to make plans to get there for bait..
    Pete

14. Catfishhunter

Catfishhunter New Member

State:
    Lanesville, In.
    TNVOLCAT, I lived there for 31yrs.I'll be in Pegram thurs. afternoon If I don't get snowed in. I'll pm you my cell#.

15. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Catfishhunter, Sounds Good . I Turned "the Big 30" Back In Sept. And I've Lived Every Day Of My Life In The Bluff. Be Careful On You're Drive Down If You Can Make It. I'll Give You A Call!

16. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Well??? Did you catch a boat load of skipjack?
    Still waiting on my bucket full LOL
    Guess I will have to fish without skipjack Tuesady.
    Pete