So You Boys think Fishings' Tough On Your Water....

Discussion in 'Boating' started by reel pleasure, May 8, 2006.

1. reel pleasure

reel pleasure New Member

State:
    New jersey
    I've seen a few posts about guys whining and moaning about bank fishermen(bank fishermen bitchin about boaters....)jetskiers,wave runners,pleasure boaters and on and on.
    We all deal with them annoyance,most of us on a regular basis,at least this time of year its about a daily occurence for me.For a long time I thought one of the worst was someone new to boiating,not only running on unfamilair water but especially when loading or unloading the boat at the ramp,which many times is very entertaining to watch,unless i'm in a hurry to get on the water myself.
    Well boys,lemme fill ya'll in,you got it easy!
    The next time you find yourself complaining about these things on the water and getting all red in the face and cussin under yer breath,or maybe even aloud.Before you go tossin that lead weight at someone and gettin yerself in trouble,take a deep breath,crack a lil smile and think of me,but most importantly remember this picture and say to yerself,
    (Well it could be werse)

JUST LOOK WHAT I HAVE TYO DEAL WITH ON THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Do you think you could catch it? Man that stinks, I bet that completly screws up the bite for a while!

Aaron

TA2D

3. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Hmm...looks like an airplane to me. Yep I can continue to live without that in my life.

4. dudlbugr

dudlbugr New Member

State:
    Cleveland, AL
    Shoot, if he gets any closer, you can buy him a beer! Still, though, if you're at anchor, you have the least maneuverability, and therefore, the right of way. As far as whether it messes up the bite, I would bet it doesn't, but I'm a believer in the "barge-bite-theory!"

5. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    That would really mess with my mind, lol.

6. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    On the old board, someone posted a video of two guys fishing in a boat as an airplane came so close overhead that they jumped out of the boat!

7. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Does it come close enough to cover you up with all the spray and trash like a Air boat in a narrow canal? There is nothing like that sudden drenching storm on a chilly winter morning,or the chiggers,ticks,tree frogs and snakes blown out of the vegetation,and on to you in the summer.I have been there.Several times.I feel for ya! peewee-williams

8. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Back in the days when I still b@$$ fished, I'd be up on Piney Bay real early in the morning, water like a mirror, a little fog coming off the water, totally quiet and peaceful.......then, WHOOOM! One or two of those jets from Ft. Chaffee would come over at a couple of hundred feet off the deck. Afterward, I could realize that they were high enough that I was never in danger, but at that split second, I wanted to get under the boat, water or no water.

9. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    Hey if you want to give away that Lake Buccaneer I will take it off your hands. course I don't have seaplane rating and I'm not current.