So who's fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Malichi1970, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I need to get out this weekend and was wondering if anyone was heading out.

2. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'll be fishing the tourney Saturday afternoon..

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Fish every weekend almost, just not your kind :wink: I am sure we will be adding to the crappie/walleye supply tomorrow and or sunday......

4. mr_mississippi

mr_mississippi New Member

State:
    texas
    Gonna try and Fish here in iraq tomorrow. Gotta figure out how to get the ensergents to take a time out from fighting. Will post pics if i can.

5. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Use them for bait.. It'll solve more than one problem.. Semper Fi... Keep up the good work..

6. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Where you gonna be fishing Randy?

7. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    More than likely will be at Carlyle..... Putting in at Horseshoe or Hazlett. Need to get a few more of them nice Crappie's while they are cooperating, White bass are descent and the eyes are hit and miss, but when we get one we usually been able to pull a limit on them in a short time........... Kinda hoping it is cloudy/rainy just enough to keep the tards and the drag boats away :wink:

8. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    So, where we meeting up tomorrow? :wink:

9. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I don't know, Momma and Sis will be taken me along in her boat this trip :big_smile:. Nice not having to do anything but fish once in a while (until the snags,broken line,deep hook set, new jig/lure, needs attention):smile2: You and Mrs. Deb going???? we will either be fishing the flats along point 6 area and south(or back in Alan Branch<----{{if there are a lot of boats out)

10. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    No Deb is working, so I'm just trying to find someone to hang out with for the day. With the Meramec so low I can't get on it I'm getting desperate. I'm not a member of the boat club and can't stand the Truman ramp with the way you have to load and unload in the direct current on the Mississippi. I don't really like fishing the Downtown area because of all the barges, so my options are starting to look like I'll be doing yard work.

11. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well I guess next time ya know for sure on say Wednesday or Thursday that you may want to go, let me know....... You can either meet me over here somewhere or I can meet you over there some where........ Guess we could always go later on and ride around and see if we can get any Autographs from the pro's fishing in the tourney??

12. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    The Pro's in the tourny...now thats funny. I'm gonna try to make it up that way for the weigh in tomorrow. Maybe I can pick up a autograph or two. :big_smile:

13. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Why would you guys want signatures from the guys at the Ba$$ Tournament for.. I thought you were Catfishermen and Crappie ... hehehe

14. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I'm missing going this week,too.I have to work days,then come home and find the phantom leak in my boat.

15. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    I'll be going out tomarrow nite around 5 or 6pm around here in washington got a freezer full of bait so i'm ready,hopefully it will be worth the trip?

16. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Going out on my buddy's pontoon tomorrow afternoon. Gonna stay out till a little after dark and try for some flatties on a few spots. Taking the wife and kids too. this will be the first time my wife has been out fishing with me in the twelve yrs we've been married.

17. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I will be there signing autographs if you guys show up. Just remember I will sign it xoxo for a couple of extra dollars.:smile2: Randy.....yours is on the house if you delcair that democrat is the way to go.:crazy::smile2:

18. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    RanW would pay a million dollars fore he said that Ryanus. Poor or misled feller

19. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    harold you couldent have said it better , picture this a 50 gallon food processor:cool2:

20. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Must still be DrUnK er sumpin, sides what ya doing online? figured you would be in the front row up in Springfield right now so ya could get a good look at yer favorite FOOL, and his Grandpa :smile2: :smile2: