So who is hitting the river on Saturday? LOL

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by kitsinni, Jan 6, 2010.

1. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    So around Cincinnati on Saturday the weather is forecasting a high of 17 and low around 4. That doesn't even count the wind chill or the chill from being on the water. Your are going to have to be one tough SOB to sit out in a boat on Saturday, I have to admit I am not that tough.

2. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    Yeah there is no way I am going fishing. Maybe next Thursday or Friday.

3. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Ill be having my back to the wind sitting on a 5 gallon bucket with a wimpy 18" fishing pole in hand most likely and I am sure Ill be freezing my plums off...;^)

Salmonid

4. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    not me after the last four trips out with one small fish to show for the effort i'm going to take a break for a while

5. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    No thanks....lol....If I knew the wind would lay down I would be all over it....I think me and Fishmonster will be in the garage next to the wood burner, throwing back a few cold ones on Saturday...Looking like next week its supposed to start warming up, then its on!

6. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Smoke poleing this week, fishing pole next week. Like to have a couple more in the freezer and really are not interested in spending the rest of Janurary hunting with a bow.Besides I'm still cold from last weekends fishing trip.

7. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    hopefully we can figure out what the heck is going on with yer 4wheel drive and it sounds better than being out on the river freezing my ares off catching nothing

8. bullcat

bullcat New Member

State:
    ohio
    This weekends for killin ',Next weekend for catchin' !

9. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    You wont catch me out there either. my boat has no protection from wind or cold. good luck to anyone out on the river on saturday!

10. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    if somebody has a boat and wants to go im in. But then again im hard headed:smile1: