So who is gonan shoot a biggun this weekend?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BajaCoop, Nov 10, 2009.

1. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    I am gonna try if they will cooperate and walk out in front of me.

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I'll be in Bama fishin but best of luck to all the hunters this weekend! Hope everyone has backstraps for the holidays. Be safe in your travels!

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I think I will try at least opening weekend.

4. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Good luck to all the hunters.... But im with Nanner I'll be hunting for cats somewhere...

5. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Prolly end up killen off excess does again. Wife will prolly get the wall hanger. But fillen a freezer ant a bad way to go. My nephew done got the big boy I was gona go after. he got him in the youth hunt 10 point. Be safe out there hunting and wear that hunter orange.

6. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I'm hoping to get one before the weekend and on the weekend. So far I've not done worth a crap on the deer bow hunting this week. Hopefully things pick up for me. :confused2:

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Going after the little ones and watching for that big one.

8. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Do they consider rifle hunting really hunting? lol 250 yard shots? hmm

LOL just messin with you Missouri guys

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'm going towards Warsaw but not certain where i'll camp and stay. I'll have all day friday to look around. If i see a nice buck great, my intent is to shoot a few doe and fill the freezer. I can come home and buck hunt after that. May try to get in some fishin if they're runnin water. Good luck guys and be safe.

10. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    ill get the big one if it jumps out in front of my truck:smile2: if only i had a huntin rifle:embarassed:

11. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    It's no different than that ILL. duck and goose hunting you guys call hunting....QUACK.....QUACK!!!!
    Just messing with ILL. guys/duck hunters.:wink:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  12. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Jimmy, if you can legally own a gun and wish to deer hunt, I will loan you a rifle for a few days if you wish. Works got me tied down right now and I probably won't get out until antlerless season.

13. Andy52

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Wellll...considering that I hunt the islands on the Mississippi river were the cover is so close your lucky to get a 50yd shot, certianly not a 250yd shot. The deer are there one second and gone the next......I do think you could consider it hunting.......:smile2::smile2::smile2:

14. hillbilly25002000

State:
    missouri
    i apriciate the offer mark if i get the time i may send you a pm but the way it looks i have to work

15. Andy52

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    No problem Jimmy, Just PM me if you want to borrow one. Your choice of either a M77 Ruger or a Thomson Center Encore. Understand about the work thing however, oddly enough, the business I'm in trives durning economic down turns, I'll be lucky if I'm not working 7 days a week between now and the end of the year. Luckly, I did get drawn for a managed hunt on the 2nd and 3rd of Jan. most of the work load should be over by then.

16. hillbilly25002000

State:
    missouri
    nice i get five days a week at the movie theater the only days they give me off are weekdays and i have school on the weekdays funny how people cant afford anything yet they still come to see a movie but it pays my bills so i cant complain