So who is fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by kitsinni, Jan 12, 2010.

1. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Anyone heading out this weekend? I think I will be out there. Highs in the 40's Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It is going to feel like summer compared to the last couple of weeks. The river is predicted to be slow and steady, which I personally like! I'm expecting the usual suspects out there. :fingers-crossed:

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Will be out Sunday with Fishmonster, we'll see what happens. I am done making predictions..lol...I feel another skunking..

3. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    my prediction is for another skunking , need to get'em all out of the way at the beginning of the year.lol we may need to bring that top for the rain though

4. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    I might get out..Nnot sure but maybe..

5. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Cat Hunter will be out in the Cannelton Pool trying to chase down that Monster.Let you know how it goes,Good luck to everyone and stay Warm.

6. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    i hope to make it out sunday with my buddy Kinzer. hope the weather turns out the way they say its gonna be.

7. paul c

paul c New Member

State:
    sparks ga
    I hope to be out on the Flint River sat with my sons & new boat. need to get some catfish slime on it (lol) may have to use the rain gear:cowboy:

8. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Good thing you are going Sunday. I don't want that pessimistic additude ruining my Saturday.:smile1:

9. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    I am going down on Thursday and my try some this weekend; bank fishing of course. I will let you know if I catch anything tomorrow.

10. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If you see me out there say hi! I will be the guy reeling in the 80lb blue.

11. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    i will do my best to ruin your day from home on Saturday! LMAO just kidding bud, just trying some reverse phsycology on the fishing gods....lol:laugh1:

12. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Me and Fishdealer04 ( Brian) are tentative on his boat for Sunday am, just depends on how late saturday nights activities last...:laugh1: Will probably be be around Fernbank/AF area

I am still trying to coordinate my rod holders for the new boat and do not have them installed yet. Long story, but I ordered the wrong ones and Cabelas doesnt carry what i need, all my money was in Cabelas Gift cards so now I am resaving up for them. Will be a few more weeks before I get the barge out.

Salmonid

13. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    I think we will all be happy about our fishing for a change. and I got my camera fixed so I can actually take a picture, guess that means they will all be small.

14. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I really want to get out Saturday. No boat, and no partner w/ a boat. =/

15. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Looks like me and Fishdealer04 are out, I gotta work all day tomorrow which pushed some family obligations into Sunday, Man, I tell ya, this whole " get up, spend all day at work" thing really gets old and always seems to get in the way of me having any fishing time.....I hope none of you other guys have that problem...:angry:

Good luck and more importantly, be safe out there guys!

Salmonid

16. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    I didn't get out there Thursday like I wanted to. I am still going to try to fish this weekend, seeing that I am off on Monday for the holiday. It is going to be hard to find a dry spot on the bank to fish from though. Good luck to everyone going out this weekend. Hope you land the big ones.