Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Branden, are you done with the modifications yet? If winter keeps going I'm expecting to see that you bought a bunch of aluminum and built your own boat from scratch. Hope that canopy works good for ya.
Just yanked the motor off and got the tilt and trim bolted into the brackets:smile2: I posted some pix in the "Can't leave stuff alone" thread in the Boat Mods section. Once I get the motor back on tomorrow she's about done:wink: Unless this weather refuses to break and then who knows what I'll think up next:smile2:

Not even gonna argue, I freely admit I'm a big sissy when it comes to cold weather fishing:smile2:
I with you. It is too danged cold. My brother has fished on and off all winter down in Mississippi and on the warmest day here I had to bundle up to get to the car. I hate the cold weather. I don't believe in the global warming but I wish it would hurry up. LOL

The news just said West Tennessee was going to get 6-10 inches of snow tonight. snow on the ground now.
smokey

Yep sure wished it would get over was only 85 here today:tounge_out: on the colorado river on the AZ/CA boarder, was out on the boat today in shorts and a tank top:crazy: and water temp was up to 60* can't wait tell its 115

I with you. It is too danged cold. My brother has fished on and off all winter down in Mississippi and on the warmest day here I had to bundle up to get to the car. I hate the cold weather. I don't believe in the global warming but I wish it would hurry up. LOL
global warming doesnt exactly mean everything is going to heat up, it's just a weird name for super wacky weather....Extreme winters/summers... way north and south are the only ones that will see increased heating constantly........for now:eek:oooh:

This is crazy all last week nice a little breeze high 65 to 70 today I am off work it is 45 and rain and temps are dropping expecting snow I am loseing my mind

I am ready for a weather change. We havent had a winter here,its been cold,but no snow or moisture this year. I am looking forward to spring and RAIN,its been so dry here that most everyone is having sinus problems:sad2:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.