So where did it go?

Discussion in 'Alternative Methods of Catching Catfish' started by justwannano, Sep 15, 2008.

1. justwannano

justwannano Active Member

State:
    SE Iowa
    The trotline thread has been moved. I don't have access to wherever they put it.
    So where did it get put?
    and why was it put there?
    ~just~

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Its probably being "cleaned up" and will return shortly. :wink:

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Be nice,Dieter :smile2:

4. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    :smile2:

Always.....

:big_smile:

5. justwannano

State:
    SE Iowa
    Darn did I miss a good fight?:smile2:

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Couple of em:eek:oooh:

7. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Just like any other thread where the subject starts to degrade into insults and personal attacks, it was removed. You can start a new one if you want to, but if the same thing happens, it'll be gone too. Debating is OK, singling each other out and lobbing salvo's at each other is not and will not be tolerated much longer. Thanks.

8. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    it starts to not be worth it after a while.

9. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    "....Just like any other thread where the subject starts to degrade into insults and personal attacks, it was removed...."

Very good job Whister. Job well done!! :wink:

10. justwannano

State:
    SE Iowa
    Thats cool.
    I thought it was gonna be trouble at the start.
    I'll not be starting one.
    have a good one
    just

11. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yeah some guys like to come over to the alt. section stirring it up for those of US that run some lines or jugs just do not understand it . I am man enough to fess up that my toes were stepped on and reacted instead of just considering the source so I apologize for my part in this mess . It could have still been a good post but like I said . I apologize for MY part .

12. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Just putting symbols in the place of letters really doesn't mean it's still not a cuss word, but people do it all the time, typing in all capitals is done all the time, and the use of exclamation points is used all the time, bold red letters are very common this is one of the reasons threads are pulled, I don't think it's that hard for a person to state their opinon without doing these things. I think people do it on purpose when a thread they don't like appears and once one person starts, someone else follows then before you know it a thread is gone.

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    can you say HYJACK.:smile2:

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I noticed the thread "lets end it now" didnt last long,Last time I looked at it ,it seemed a reasonable discussion.

But I did mention a certain state

15. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    sent a pm. i reported a couple of the posts there. i wont say it here. it will just draw HIM in again.:wink: think ya get the jist of it.

16. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    dang richard and jeremy, glad i read this before i started shooting my mouth off... i'm about an inch away from throwing in the towel on this site, i'm sad to say. i really do hate to say that, but that's the point i'm at. i have always been honest and straight forward on and off the computer, so why stop now? :wink: let me guess- folks couldn't answer a post about not fighting without fighting or cheap shots, right?

17. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yeah,Jordan,its sad a grown man cant just leave things alone without spoutin,but I guess thst life ,I may start using the lil button :wink::crazy:

18. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    "....folks couldn't answer a post about not fighting without fighting or cheap shots, right?...."

Yes, it spiraled down quickly. Sad, because there was some good information to be gained from all the debating. :embarassed: Even a thread on doing good gets deleted because of folks that want to incite a fight.

19. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    The great majority of threads and posts on this site are offered in the spirit of helpful friendship. Don't give up corn on the cob just because you found a few worms.:wink:

20. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I guess, does that mean hi Jack as in a person? My post was in reference to the rules of posting quotes on this site, I didn't come up with them. It just seems strange that people can't wait to get to a phone to report someone breaking the law, but most of these same people don't attempt to follow any of the rules when it comes to posting quotes on this site.