So they ARE in huber heights.

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Monsterkat11, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    a few weeks ago me and my buddy were fishing in the huber heights area on the great miami river, we actually managed to pull in a flathead. i had no clue they were there and if anything i thought they were probably scarce. i have a few spots i've been fishing alot with not much luck at all, if you know this area well please pm me to possibly give me some tips.

thanks all

2. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Korey,
    Congrats on the fish. I have never fished that area before. How big was the Flattie you caught?

3. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    they are up there, and no doubt all the way to indian lake but imagine they get very scarce past piqua and no doubt stay small. i have never fished north of taylorsville dam, and only targeted channels there at the dam but i imagine there are some real hawgs in there too.

4. Montgomery

Montgomery New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i live in huber . so i fish it alot . only got 3 flatts this year. biggest only 5 pounds or so . what i have found is. every spot that looks good to me . might only produce 1 fish a night . if that , pm me and let me know more about where your fishing. i can help some .......

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Korey,

I got a new boat a month or so ago. Call up Travis and we'll hit the Ohio and try and put you guys on some decent fish. Give me a call and I'll tell you a couple spots in the Huber area that should hold some small flatheads (nothing big though), or better yet get with me some evening and I'll take you to them.