Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

Registered
Please don't remind me been here 23 months, I have 22 rods with 3 more madkatz enroute . I was doing reel inventory the other day and I think my wife killed me in her mind with the facial expression I received hey at least one of the madkatz is a pink/purple rod for her. Now I just need to get my final piece, a Penn Slammer for my Orange Crush rod arriving today this is much better than drug and alcohol addiction, at least I tell myself that.
View attachment 326155 View attachment 326156
Correct me if I'm wrong but in one photo isn't that a GSP butt? Love them!

Registered
When one jumped in my cart 馃槀

I swear I wasn't looking for a rod just checking out the interesting ones they had. When I came across a 10ft pro cat spinning rod (I definitely didn't need another 10ft spinning rod). Now I know it ain't top shelf but I really liked the action and feel of it. So my gear addiction kicked in and my feet had me at the cashier before I knew what was going on. I had a receipt in my hand when it dawned on me that I bought a new rod...I might need a 12 step program at this point 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
Hate to mention this, might get you in trouble but, what good is a new rod with either an old reel or no reel? :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Oh I got plenty of reels that are rodless 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Reactions: ramon06

Registered
Hahaha I will probably have an exclusive fishing section in my garage when I get back stateside
Lol. I think ramon is going to start his own bait and tackle when he gets back. people collect all kinds of things, I know I would much rather look at someones fishing gear collection, than a stamp, or coin collection. You can even use a gear collection, lets see you do that with those old 5 cent stamps.

Premium Member
Number 2, 3 and 6 are the best pictures. Then of course there is Photo 7 with a fish in it. That makes it a fishing photo. lol

Registered

Registered
I remember when Academy was some little small time Army surplus stores

Registered
Don from Glendale Arizona
I just paid my first visit to Academy a couple of hours ago. Took everything I had to keep my wallet in my pocket. Prolly be going back after I think some more about all that stuff I handled.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
The 10ft procat spinning rod they sell is worth the money. My buddy who don't know how to fight a fish, snagged and landed 40 or so bigheads between 15 and 40lbs without making it a 3 piece rod 馃槀

The H20 live bait rods are pretty good for the price tag as well.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts