So Long Harry Old

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    As many know already, Gateway member Harold Hicks aka "Skunk Master" is moving away to Louisiana.

"Harry" was one of the charter members of Gateway, and was present at the very first 'leadstock' meeting in my barn in January 2008. He has also served as Gateway Board Member for the last 2 years.

Harry has been a great member for the club, working hard to provide lead for our sinkers, taking food, clothing, water and various other supplies to the folks up in Louisiana during the big floods last year and has gone out of his way too many times to list on this thread.

Harry its been a pleasure having you with the club, and we all appreciate your hard work and dedication.

You will be missed at the various functions, and I know you will be keeping in touch on the threads.

On behalf of all the Gateway Members, thank you for getting the club going on the right foot, and may Louisiana provide you tight lines and a nice quality of life.

Please join me in thanking Harry for his contributions to the club.

Thanks Harry.

disclaimer: the search has commenced to find Ole Bob someone to pick on. :smile2:

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    It just won't be the SAME without Harryold to BLAME!!!!:smile2:

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    PS, I'll be warning the good folks down in Louisiana you are coming :smile2::cool2:

4. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Hate to see ya go Harry and thanks for helping with the Gateway Cats. It is a great place to hang out. :big_smile: :big_smile:

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
  6. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I aint sure you can properly word a statement warning the good folks in Louisiana about what is gonna happen to them. But as Cuz so eloquently put it, you will be missed you old goat. :sad2::smile2:

7. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    sorry to see ya leave Harry,:embarassed::embarassed: just remember us in
    Missouri
    Cuz thanks for warning Louisanna:smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Harold I'll say Good bye--BUT I wont believe it till lt really happens.(kinda like all those boats you purchased) any way SEEEEEEE YAAAAAA

9. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Sorry to see you go harry. I used to live in lou around new orleans. They have some great fishing there although i am convinced we have the best catfishing right here.

10. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Harry, you enjoy the fishing down there and keep in touch.

11. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Good luck Harry!!! It was nice knowing you. Don't eat to many crawfish:wink:.

12. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    hate to see ya go maybe you can help some folks down there start a club good luck on your move harry

13. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    So long Harold, don't tell those southern boys about all those old holes up river. Take care and good luck!

14. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Wish ya the best Harold… ya know you’ll have friends to fish with whenever ya come back to visit… have fun in your new waters and keep in touch.

15. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Unc, your a damn fine man and i'm sure you'll touch the lives of folks in crawdad land the same as ya have elsewhere. I wish you nothing but the best where ever ya go. Good luck buddie.:wink:

16. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Good luck Harryold on your move. May you find the hapiness and success you deserve.

17. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    We've loved you since you were a toddler!

[​IMG]

18. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il

ha ha ha ha ha

19. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    thats a pretty creepy picture....lmao

never got to meet you harry, but allways enjoyed reading your posts. you will be missed. hope you find some good cats out there buddy.

20. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    i'm definately gonna keep in touch.. Somebody has to keep all you guys in line somehow.. I would let Bob take over the job but he forgets where he put his pants half the time .. lol .. I appreciate the sendoff guys.. Hopefully I will be out on the river next weekend to give it one more try before I leave.. Maybe I will see some of you out there..