So long 2008.....

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by JimmyJonny, Dec 30, 2008.

1. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Well guys it's almost new years so I thought I would get a jump on the well wishes for 2009 . I'm not sure if I will be around or not so I figure tonight is just as good as any.

I just got done loading up a album for 2008 . I figure its the end of the year and it's kinda like memory lane for me . I tried to break it up some...big, small, cats, striper, crappie, bass......not just my bigger cats.

I had a good run this year and had lots of fun fishing with some of you folks. I look forward to next year , meeting more folks , and finding them cats . I wish you all a happy and safe new year with lots of new Pb stories to share...been fun, thank you all for making it that way...God bless

enjoy
    -Jim-

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/album.php?u=16019

2. BAREFOOTFISHN

BAREFOOTFISHN New Member

State:
    SC
    Great looking album Jimmy, looks like you had a great year. Nice pics really liked the one of the boy fighting a fish, we all need to take more kids fishing. Anyway heres to the New Year. God bless and good luck in 2009.:smile2:

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    GREAT album JJ! We wish you all the best in '09!! Hope we get to hook up sometime during the New Year!

Bill in SC

4. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Very nice album Jim. Maybe we will get to fish together sometime and have an 2009 album with our picture. Have a blessed new year and continue to put the Smackdown on em!

5. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 New Member

State:
    Central, SC
    Very nice album Jim. Maybe we can get together and do some fishing in 2009, I just reside in the next town on the map (Central/Six Mile).:smile2::cool2:

6. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I don't have many local catfishing folks around here to fish with so give me a holler sometime and we'll go fishin .

-Jim-

7. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Excellent album, Jim - lots of memories there, I'm sure. Hopefully next year we'll hang us some hawgs somewhere :smile2: And remember, you gotta lick them shrimpies on both sides :wink:

8. smokkin99

smokkin99 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Happy New Year all. I would like to Thank everyone here in making me feel welcome here in the BOC. I did have a couple of nice memories this year fishing with Bearfrog and Sunbird. Some good ones and some CRAZY ones. I did learn alot of new things. High point of the was getting 2 (not just 1 but 2) GRAND SLAMS this year and a new PB on flattie.:smile2:

thanks

alex

9. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    Happy New Year to you all!!!
    Jimmy, Easley was my hometown for 26 years. Now I'm at the beach. If I'm up that way this coming year, I'll try to link up with you and go catfishing.
    Jonathan

10. nanny patrol

nanny patrol Member

State:
    SC
    Thanks for sharing the album, hope 09 is your best year ever! Happy New Year everyone.

11. flying_v_64

flying_v_64 New Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks for taking the time to prepare and present you album to all of us Jim. You had a great year and I commend you for it. Reps to ya brother!:smile2: