So I gotta ask - When do the catfish pictures start showing up?

Discussion in 'Alternative Methods of Catching Catfish' started by Vector, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Vector

Vector New Member

State:
    Midwest
    So I gotta ask.....When do the fish pictures start showing up in this section?

Things don't get hot and heavy around here for another month or more, but I thought the southern boys would already have hooks in the water?

I'm not griping......I just check in every day hoping for some pictures of some nice fish to show up! :smile2:

Vector

2. slippedcork

slippedcork New Member

State:
    Marion Co Kentucky
    Hopefully in two to three weeks. Stand by Vector cause I might need some help LOL.

3. Vector

Vector New Member

State:
    Midwest
    :wink: Sounds great! I check in almost every day!

I wish there were some biting around here right now, and I'd be after 'em. The bite is TOO slow to keep my attention at this point though. Hitting the crappie and bass right now.

Vector

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Vince things are just now geting cranked up bro i ben hearring some of the brothers are catching a few hear and thear up ur way this crazzy weather ever setels down it will be on

5. Vector

Vector New Member

State:
    Midwest
    :wink: Good deal! I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of new cat pics before I get to head out. It'll get me FIRED UP about getting out there! THANKS!

Vector

6. patrickgd

patrickgd New Member

State:
    Memphis TN
    check out the thread Mississippi River World Class- under Local Mississippi talk. They post pics in there after every weekend.

7. Vector

Vector New Member

State:
    Midwest
    HA! AWESOME! I'll be sure to get it checked out tonight, and see what I can do to figure out how to get there easily after every weekend!

THANKS!

Vector

8. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Some of us in MO have a spoonbill addiction we take care of first :smile2:

9. Bruski

Bruski New Member

State:
    GA
    Well, I haven't started taking pictures yet but, I will next weekend. I went about a week ago for the first half of the night and only caught 10. Went all night Fri night and caught 39 - biggest about 5. Taking a bunch of kids next weekend so I'll be sure to get pictures.

10. wildturkey

wildturkey New Member

State:
    Texas
    If I caught a big one I wouldn't know how to post a picture. One of these days I am going to have someone show me how to do that.

By the way Victor, I lost the grunt call you made for me . Still Making them?
    Jim

11. Vector

Vector New Member

State:
    Midwest
    :crazy: You lost it?! :smile2: How did that happen?

Yep, I'm still making them, but I'm fishing right now. I'll be making grunters again in August. Just hit me up by PM if you want me to put you down for a certain wood.

Vector

12. wildturkey

wildturkey New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm hoping when I dig all my junk out for the new season I will find it. If not I will be in touch.
    Jim

13. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I usually dont take the camera with me . I always forget it or forget to charge the batteries . Lost a camera in the water at coffeen lake last year . I am going to try and remember to get pictures of alot of fish this year .

14. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    If I can catch any worth posting this weekend I will have some put up on here, went out last weekend (braved the storm, wasnt quite worth it) Sat morning ended up with two blues, one about 8, the other about 15, Sunday morning faired a little better, 4 flats raging between 5, 3-10lbs, 1 around 15, and a blue that came in at about ten lbs, hopefully the falling water will stabilize a little by the weekend, going above the winfield dam to try and find some new holes, too many people fishing below the dam, gets hit pretty hard with all the saint chrles boys setting their lines out that way.