So,do ya think the spawn is on? LOL!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Jun 6, 2006.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Went out today with a fella I work with and his son. Have fished with these guys before and let me tell ya that is one well behaved boy. Had agreat day as far as numbers are concerned. Well over two dozen fish. Baits of their choice today was eel,herring and fresh caught white perch cut up and bloody. Check out the head on one of the cats. YA THINK THEY ARE SPAWNIN! LOL!

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Nah there not spawning,thats where you beat it with a club to get it, LMAO! Looks like you had a great time.Thanks for sharing.

3. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    That looks like the evil spawn sign to me..LOL.....nice fish brother

4. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    LOL B.G., Lookin good there, It's great when the kids have fun! I hope to get out with you in a couple of weeks, Keep up the good fishing!!

5. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Nice catfish george!!

6. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Great fish, BG! I'll bet that smile is still on that little boys face!

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Good job and nice fish, glad y'all had a good time. They are definitely spawining....lol

8. Tellico00

Tellico00 New Member

State:
    Collierville, T
    Great looking fish. The expression on the boys face is priceless! That is the reason to take a child fishing.

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :smile2: LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD TIME. GOOD LOOKING FISH GEORGE. HOW MANY DID THE BOY CATCH OR DID HE CATCH THEM ALL. YES I'D SAY THEY ARE SPAWNING FOR SURE.

10. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    looks like a future BOC brother

11. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I'm going to insert a horribly lame fishing joke here. That fish looks like it was beaten with an ugly stik.

12. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Looks like a great time, but the good part is that you took the young man with you, and the fact that he is well behaved, and had a good time, is a credit to our future in this sport, way to go George!

13. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Two dozen fish is a good day man, great job. I bet that young man had a blast.

As for the spawn, we kept five blues last week off of a local lake and they had eggs in them and the water temp was 78. Another lake I fish has one river arm fed from a steam station and it is 10 degrees warmer than the rest of the lake, and the popular opinion is that the spawn is over there. We are not catching any more of the discolored male channels we caught a month or so ago, but the lower lake where it is cooler is still producing the hormone driven males.

Those fish look like the ones we were catching in the warm waters last month.

14. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Big George, Looks like ya'll had fun.

BG, I was looking at that new avatar ya got up now. Looks like you may be spawning now too.

:waaaht: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2:

I'm sorry I couldn't pass it up. hahaha

ST

15. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    "QOUTE" By Greg........BG, I was looking at that new avatar ya got up now. Looks like you may be spawning now too.

Pretty SOB ain't I! LOL! That spawnin crap is highly stressfull! LOL!

16. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Big George, Yes sir, you are a fine looking gentleman. I'm especially fond of the way you part your hair.

As a matter of fact I part mine the same way. It don't take me near as long to 'style' my hair as it use to.
    :oops:

ST

17. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Good going, George! Priceless!