Snow

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by BIG_D, Nov 8, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    blowing a little snow hear in Staunton bin cold all day havent seen it abuve 39 degrees at all today i think winter is upon us:sad2: i hate winter makes for some long days:sad2:

2. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    ah yes snow !! luv it !! snowed here in the foothills last wendsday , high country got 5 inches too a foot the really high country got a foot + .

3. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    I took my older two boys fishing last night. The fishing was great, but we couldn't stay out very long. The wind was blowing right in our face and my feet were frozen.

4. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    All Iknow is, I am not scared of cold, but the wind can go away. I drift fish primarily adn this wind makes it vicious. I had 4 days off in a row and I couldn't do one day of fishing! Been moping around and playing xbox. Decided it was still too early to put Christmas lights up. Don't really want to look too redneckish.

5. Dan the Fisherman

Dan the Fisherman New Member

State:
    Ramsey, Illinois
    Charlie and I went out to Coffeen yesterday. The wind had a bite in it for sure. The fish didn't seem to mind the weather. I caught a few small channels and 14 inch bass while fishing for catfish. Charlie put it on me again. Two trips in a row that has happened. He has a forty pound lead on me this month. The good fishing has just begun. Brian try Coffeen when the wind is blowing. This lake has coves to hide from the wind very seldom does this lake gets scary. It does have a 25 horse limit though. A good alternate, better than sitting in the nice toasty confines of the house. I know a fisherman that might show you around the lake.