Snow???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ozzy, Oct 11, 2008.

1. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I think it just might be a cold winter this year. We actually had snow flurries on the west end out by Red Rock today. I was wearing shorts yesterday, today long pants. :confused2:

2. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    Almanac for the Mid Atlantic is calling for a snowy winter. Lets hope we get some. Hav'nt had much in the way of winter in a few years now

3. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    it snowed here past couple weeks up in the high country . the sanjauns got pounded , not to long i say before it hit's us . can't wait i love winter time !!

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I like ya lad. They are predicting 118 inches for us here this year. Now it is pretty and wonderful looking Demetrius. Make ya deal. You keep the 100 inches and just send us 18 inches over those mountains. I would appreciate it. LOL.

John.

5. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I love the snow! God made snow days for TEACHERS ! YAY!!!!

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I live in Texas. One day it is hot, 100, next day I freeze my tail off, 75. :smile2:

7. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I could not handle that. I hate the heat.

8. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    John, I'd love to have you as a neighbor.
    Sure you dont want to move out to eastern, NC? Got a nice quaint farmhouse available to move into at the end of the month right here on the farm.:wink:

Snow that amounts to much is a rarity.
    No need to go hunting. you can shoot deer out the front or back door. Take your pick. Took me a few years to realize I was stupid going hunting when the best hunting was out the french doors on the back of the house.:smile2: