Snow?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wabash River Bear, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    The wife and I had to get out of the house today. We decided to drive over to the Fairbanks Landing public ground to see if the turkeys were starting to flock up and down to Merom to look at the river (got some pics of the river up in "Indiana River Talk"). Its been partly cloudy with a bit of sun, cool but tolerable all day. Anyhow, we get home this afternoon and she starts fixin dinner, looks out the kitchen window to see its started to snow. Thats it! I've had enuff of this crap! Rainin up a flood, the winds blowin everything down, unseasonably cold, or snowin (again). I need a vacation !

2. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    LOL i know how you feel im tired of seeing snow and rain too i just wish it would warm up some

3. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You think you guys have flooding problems out there, im up to my eyeballs in water here, i dunno how im even gonna get to work this week!, im so sick of the snow/rain/ice/cold, im ready for some 70-80 degree weather!

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Barry,
    Your pain is my pain...W

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :cry::cry::cry:Bro I fell you I have been cryin fer over a month now waiting for some good fishin weather -I have had it to..................
    JUSTSTOP THE MADDNESS .....I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE:burn_joss_stick::cry:

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    It sure has been a cold ,wet and rather strange winter and beginning of Spring.Now thier talking maybe more heavy rain later thi sweek. Just what the people on the Mermac ,Cascanade Rivers need .MORE RAIN.Yeah right. When is this termol every gonna end!!Hang in there folks bound to get better.(Least I Hope)
    The old saying is "if it rains on Easter Sunday " rain 7 Sundays in a row.
    So what do they say when it SNOWS?Anybody know?

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    John we are HIT! Da bunny is dead!:wink:

8. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah the meramec is wayyyy above normal here, im about 2 miles from it, it had interstate 44 shut down for a while even. Im not sure how im gonna get to work, all my routes are flooded!

9. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    No snow here yesterday, sunny all day, snow is still on the ground in some places.

My fields are a muddy watery mess. My boy got his sand rail out yesterday, he had to try it out with it's new set of Ground Haugs. LOL Boy was he muddy, after a trip threw the fields. Those new tires will throw mud roostertails 15-20' in the air. lol :smile2::smile2::smile2: