SNOW

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by fishingbuddy4, Jan 30, 2008.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Here we go agian ,There talking some big sow for us tonight and thursday ,maybe up to 8 inches for warrensburg ,hope there wrong

2. Flat_Cat

Flat_Cat New Member

State:
    Higginsville, MO
    I hope they're wrong too. Yesterday's weather was bad enough. I went to work in a T-shirt and was in a mini blizzard at 1:30 :sad2: If it does snow, could you please keep it in Warrensburg ?:smile2:

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I bet the temp dropped 40 degrees in less than 2 hours here yesterday Robert. I went to eat lunch and it was fine, came back an washed the mixer out an said to heck with it. They sayin we may get a couple inches down here tonite. Sounds like it's time to load the beagles an go rabbit huntin.

4. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    I live south of hwy 44 and they said this morning we could expect 6 to 10".. yesterday it was 73 here at noon and 20 when I left work at 5:30! I had to get in on the passengers side of my car as the door was froze shut..wind was about 30 miles an hour..think I'll take a vacation day Friday and sit it out!

5. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Can it snow around K.C. just not in K.C.?:eek:oooh:

6. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    good point kmcalelster..another thing..this is the third storm that is supposed to come up hwy 44!.. why and heck can't the next storm take hwy 70 and bypass us!:cool2:

7. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    i sure hope you guys are wrong...i have been in the middle of doing some remodeling to my boat and i want to get back out on the river and try her out!!!

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Oh No not around I-70.Thats getting to close to me. How about it going down by I-55 .Thats far enough away.We have had enough bad weather North of 70 for one winter.Time someone else took a turn.
    They are saying now maybe 2-4 " for our area:big_smile: Better than the 6-8 they were saying last night.Got to stay south of St.Louis .Boat Show this weekend.

9. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    I live between the area of Hwy 55 ..to my south and 44 to my north..they are still calling for 6 to 10 here..geeze luweez,,,I need some warmer weather to get my boat out! I have it put up but I told my wife when I bring it down the hill...we are headed for he river!

10. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I HATE SNOW AND COLD :angry:

11. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    the weather service the snow removal company i work for uses says there could be as much as 12 inches in the St. Louis area. Hang on, here it comes

12. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Go fishing anyway me and my buddy went 2 weeks ago in the snow we had a pretty good day.

13. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    NO, not down I-55. Thats Cuz's direction :smile2: Keep that crud up that-uh-way. This is puttin a BIGGGGG damper on my fishin plans tomorrow. :angry:

14. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Cool.. Let it snow all it can. We need it to bring up the water tables. Calling for 10 inches around here..

15. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Dave better come up here this weekend ,them raccoons are going to need a warm camper to sleep in.:wink:

16. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC

As Nelson Muntz would say "HAH HAH" :wink: Sorry to be like that to a guy who showed such great hospitality at lead fest, but I think you brought this on the state of MO - it's karma from all your posts about layovers in Aruba and PR and now all of us (or you, should say, I'm in sunny SoCal :smile2: ) are paying the price:smile2:.

Actually I'm sorry to hear it. SKYNYRD gave me the fever with his videos of the pigs they caught in KC this summer, I was hoping to read a big fish story from you after tomorrow's trip on the river. :big_smile:

17. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Well, to add insult to injury, and guarantee yall get at least a foot of the white stuff, I have a 25 hour layover in Aruba again on Saturday. :smile2:

I'll be paying the price all next week for it though. I have Twinkie Man Simcox, AND Steve Brown staying with me all week. :eek:oooh: I'll have the camera rolling for this event for sure. Mrs Cuz asked what I got her into :smile2::wink: I said she aint seen nuttin yet :smile2::smile2::smile2:

18. farmer

farmer Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Hey Cuz are you getting to keep Steve's new boat for a weeks worth of rent? I feel sorry for Mrs. Cuz with you three all in the same house. She better have lots of aspirin.

19. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    we got much the same. 60 at lunch and by 1:30 we got off scaffolding cause of lightning. i got hone and by 5pm we were in a white out blizzard with temps down to 20.

20. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Don't worry, she's become accustomed to the Rabble he drags in!:wink: