snow

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by fishingbuddy4, Dec 15, 2007.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Well the weather man blew that one ,said we where going to get alot of snow ,got maybe 1 inch ,thats fine with me they can be wrong about snow anytime .How much is everyone else getting?

2. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    We live in Nixa and we got ZIP-- I don't how they keep their jobs! If we did the job they do with their job we'd all get FIRED:eek:oooh:

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    we are getting it ..get back to you on how much cause its still coming down

4. STICKBENDER

STICKBENDER New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Weather man blew it alright, blew it north of you guys , we have +4" and still coming down on MTL.

5. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    We got 2 to 3 inches in the 1st round.. I'll keep you posted after the 2nd round tonite...

6. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    About 1-1 1/2" in the KC area, but snowing pretty heavily right now.

7. olddriller

olddriller New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We got about 2in. now and more to come later.Franklin county ,MO.

8. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    As of right now we have about 2 inches on the ground with ice and sleet falling as I type this.

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Mike, you can keep the ice and sleet down there.. It's snowing here again.. It wasn't supposed to start again till tonite..

10. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    We live here between Manhattan and Topeka KS. We have about 3in and still gettin dumped on. As long as we don't get anymore more ice it snow all that it wants two, I have enough damage from falling branches:angry:.

11. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    We have around 4 inches now and snowing hard here in north central Okla.:0a18:

12. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yea but you just gotta love the Stl news, "STORM MODE" LMAO!! gimme a break every time, every year it is like this great phenomenon that only happens once every 10,000 years the way they act, and I have to ask some of the city folk that may be on here, Just why is it that every time it snows the news man is talking about the SNOW shovels being out of stock, there gone as soon as we get them in, we can't keep them on the shelf, etc, etc, etc,. Geeesh man do you really by a new shovel every time it snows? :wink:

13. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I don't know what they'd do if we got snows the way we used to.. They used to call for snow flurries and you'd wake up with 14 inches of snow on the ground.. And still go to town and get groceries like it was another day in paradise...

14. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Boy thats for sure, I miss them days, what, last good one was late 70's early 80's? that was fun.......

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Yeah... 81 or 82 I think.. I lived in Butler then and the only direction you could go was towards Raymond.. Butler hill drifted about 8 ft deep.. It was closed for a week... The good old days... hehehe

16. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Yea the good ol days ,had to always walk though 2 ft of snow to cut ice for the cows ,the ice would be 2ft thick (dont see the ponds freezing like that anymore)

17. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Yeah, you used to have 2 types of winter.. Mild with alot of snow or cold cold cold with no snow just some ice storms...

18. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    well i woke up this morning to see about 2-3 inches on the ground with it still comin down. took a few pics for ya too.

Attached Files:

19. Crawdad

Crawdad New Member

State:
    Mid-Missouri
    We got about 5" altogether, Robert. That's at the edge of Gasconade & Osage counties. I was hoping for 18" so my wife'd have to stay home from work for a couple days.