Snow pics

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Arkansascatman777, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I took some pics on the way home from work yesterday. This was a really wet snow and some of the biggest flakes i've seen.

I stopped about half way home and took these at a town called Cedarville

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Went on up and this is pictures of the bridge where it crosses Lee Creek. I've done lots of good wade fishing in this creek over the years catching small mouth, large mouth, perch, channel cats and a few flatheads.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the town I live in

[​IMG]

fire house

[​IMG]

This is where the town got it's name

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The community building/country road

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Almost home, just around the next corner

[​IMG]

Around the house pictures

[​IMG]

where I live

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

side yard / smoker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My 3 dogs and the lazy cat LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a squirrell treeing little dog/ named him possum LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one I named Shasta, someone dumped her at work and I took her home as a pup. She has webbed feet and a lot of lab features.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The one on the left is name Junior, looks and acts just like his daddy did LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for viewing the pics. Postmortem and everyone up north is probably tired of seeing snow but it's getting to be a rarety around here. This was the type I like to here today and gone tomorrow :smile2:.

2. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Beautiful Pictures.

I would like to have had a picture of our dog Kasha in the snow this morning but I don't think the the camera takes pictures at HIGH SPEED.:crazy:

She was running around like a loon. All I could see out the window was a black streak go by and snow flying!:smile2:

3. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Hey Johnny.......... I can give a "few' more cats so ya can have more pictures to take:eek:oooh::tounge_out::wink:

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Johnny, them some mity fine lookin dawgs ya got there. Tree squirrle i would imagine. We are somewhat close and when the weather breaks mabee we can wet a hook togather sometime.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. Just how much snow did you all get down that way? We got 4-5 inches here.Not bad.You said your snow was wet ours was dry as powder.Sure can't make a snowman out of it.
    I'll be honest I didn't get to look at all the pictures, putter to slow to down load them.I'd of been here all day:roll_eyes: but the ones I saw was neat.The one with the 2 dogs in the swing and the one looking like why U takin my picture.Then the one with them standing in front of the door like thier saying let me in please."IT'S COLD"Have more time I'll look at the rest but again thanks. Your right I'm sick of Snow ,Ice and WINTER in general.:eek:oooh:

6. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Man that snow is beautiful i wish we could get some. Thanks for the pics at least for a minute i had some snow lol.

7. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Johnny thanks for all the neat pictures! You have a great looking place.

The snow didn't make it down this far.

8. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    Nice pics Johnny thanks for sharing

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Yep Roger, I feel the same way; but if it doesn't do somethin' soon, I'll be ready for spring.

Johnny, I loved the pictures. They were all great! Don't know what came over me, I was sittin' here cryin' again :smile2:. The one of the martin house (least I think it's a purple martin house?) was really cool. Thank you for sharing your life with us.

10. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Those are some cool pictures bro....thanks for sharing them

11. ldkitch

ldkitch New Member

State:
    Henderson, KY
    Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics of the snow. I wish we would have got some of that!!!!:sad2:

12. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Lori, i have plenty, bring a shovel and a large truck.:eek:oooh: